3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
what is the other new scene, onlynew scene i got was to f*ck emily whe she was "stuck" in washing machine?
After doing the laundry sex I believe the next day Emily will have sex with you in the living room during day time. They have sex on the couch while Linda is in the kitchen, trying to hide it from her.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I love the game, as well as the others, but I won't lie, it does seem as money has been raked in development has started slowing on everything.
A sign of, EITHER, working on a surprise HOPEFULLY.
Or
A sign of finally starting to enjoy the money and release less content due to less work. (Understandable, IF you notify your supporters first really).

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022
I love the game, as well as the others, but I won't lie, it does seem as money has been raked in development has started slowing on everything.
Or
A sign of finally starting to enjoy the money and release less content due to less work. (Understandable, IF you notify your supporters first really).
Honestly as stated numerous times he just doesn't have the 'manpower' to work through multiple projects, and it really shows all things considered.
I still like the game, I get having a need to satisfy both audiences but hell. 2 months for what is essentially a mini-update.
Well, now we observe.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Honestly as stated numerous times he just doesn't have the 'manpower' to work through multiple projects, and it really shows all things considered.
I still like the game, I get having a need to satisfy both audiences but hell. 2 months for what is essentially a mini-update.
Well, now we observe.
Don't forget last month he started working on ANOTHER game.

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
I love this game, but it's a 3-4 month wait for only two very short scenes. I checked it again to see if I had missed anything. But the only thing they have implemented are 2 scenes with Emily, one fucking in the laundry room with the typical scene of "hey I got stuck oops!" and in front of Maid on the sofa, 3 months for this. What a madness Now that a game is over, they should add more content to it, because it has potential but they have it as very left. I give this update a 2 out of 10. You can't wait that long for two scenes. To this day they haven't even put the pool in yet. After 6 months. Regrettable

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Is the new scenes the laundry scene and the couch scene only?
You realise that this is side project right? He been working on Zombie Retreat 2 vs Town of Passion 2. Before he finished other prologue for Town of Passion call Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath. Can't complain for a side project. Heck just remember there's Milfy City had years update without a scene

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I love this game, but it's a 3-4 month wait for only two very short scenes. I checked it again to see if I had missed anything. But the only thing they have implemented are 2 scenes with Emily, one fucking in the laundry room with the typical scene of "hey I got stuck oops!" and in front of Maid on the sofa, 3 months for this. What a madness Now that a game is over, they should add more content to it, because it has potential but they have it as very left. I give this update a 2 out of 10. You can't wait that long for two scenes. To this day they haven't even put the pool in yet. After 6 months. Regrettable
Regret? What the heck do you expected? It's been so long since this one declare as side project. It is not mandatory to finished it any time soon. His main project right now is zombie retreat 2. During this 6 months he been working solely for that game and 2 side projects called sexy quest and this game. Only last month or 2 he finished prologue (sexy quest) and planned to release Town of Passion 2 right after zombie retreat 2 complete soon. There's nothing dissatisfied here because he keep pumping out contents...alot of contents tho it scattered into three games at the time.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Don't forget last month he started working on ANOTHER game.
Because it's main project. This game was state as side project of himself since it first release. And side project will never ever be considered mandatory or even finished. And people still judge it as main project. He been making it very obvious. And only focus in single main. Even sexy quest is just a prologue for this time Town of Passion 2 vs 1 of course.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Or
He didn't... he been pumping out contents way more than any devs but it was scattered around. Just look as how much contents in both of his main Town of Passion and zombie retreat. It's have a lot to offer. And i hadn't play zombie retreat 2 yet but as much as i know Siren. It won't be shorter than other 2. This game and sexy quest is only side project but at least sexy quest tie to universe of Siren as prologue to explain what happened during ToP 1 vs 2 and it was more mandatory than this game. This barely even have a story in the game which is obvious not how siren treat his main project. . I'm actually surprised that he can keep this game even update this time since he started on first update of ToP for awhile.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
People here please read Devs Note before complaining about lack of update for months and only release one or two scenes at the time. This game even make it to 2023 and this large is actually surprising and really have to thanks those who did support this project moving forward to this day. Not to complaining about a side project not have much contents.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
It was clear that he had intended for the story to contain incest and story is written with that in mind. He makes is it so blatantly obvious what the roles are, but leaves just enough room for plausible deniability. Look at his mother's day post. https://f95zone.to/threads/house-chores-v0-13-beta-sirens-domain.34842/post-10767833 Everyone knows what he is really saying. Heck it is become a running joke on his discord.

View attachment 2627185
View attachment 2627186

So in short relax. The tag is technically correct.
He is a huge incest fan for sure...every games he working on have at lease 3 relative characters. But because patreon being a d1ck. So he had to make it semi obvious. That's why people suggest him transfer to subscribestar so the dialog be more natural. Not every other one call your mom as Mom. But eitherway...

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2611835

House Chores - Beta 0.14 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

The Spring Update?! That's so old news by this point, right? - Emily

It's already time to start looking forward to the next update of House Chores, Beta 0.14!

== Emily ==

Beta 0.14 is going to continue the focus on Emily!

The main 'theme' of the update is just ensuring that Emily has a couple of fun new interactions around the house. One in particular will be in the laundry room. Make sure you read the warnings on those washing machines! People around the neighborhood have been getting stuck!

Laundry room shenanigans are only one part of the update. The rest of the content is still being determined but I would like to include a stealthy situation as well. I think the game could use more sneaky moments.

== Group Activities ==

This next update is going to probably be the last solo update for a while. Looking ahead at Beta 0.15 and beyond, there is going to finally be the introduction of group 'activities'. I'm sure you all know what this means.

Secrets cant be kept forever right? ;)

=====

Short and sweet first look post! I'm excited to share more with you all as the update continues to progress.

Stay tuned for more news updates, teasers, and of course, a release date announcement.

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! =D
I think its great new...it means that he will push this game on par with other what so ever he working on. The schedule will be shorter and may have more scenes. And could be also bad new, it equal to he will planned to finnished it. No more endless waiting.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Nah, its meanse zombie retreat 2 will end very soon. Sexy quest was only a prologue for what ever he planned such a story so far.
Zombie Retreat 2 is not going to end anytime soon. There are still a bunch of characters that have been confirmed that have not showed up yet.

Sexy Quest was supposed to be more of a prequel to Town of Passion. But overtime that changed. While Sexy Quest and Town of Passion are set in the same universe, the upcoming Kingdom of Passion is going to fill the role of prequel to Town of Passion more so than Sexy Quest.

He is a huge incest fan for sure...every games he working on have at lease 3 relative characters. But because patreon being a d1ck. So he had to make it semi obvious. That's why people suggest him transfer to subscribestar so the dialog be more natural. Not every other one call your mom as Mom. But eitherway...
He has talked about this before. He won't go to subscribestar unless he has to. Also Sexy Quest doesn't have any characters related to the MC.

Reactions: jaguarx

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Zombie Retreat 2 is not going to end anytime soon. There are still a bunch of characters that have been confirmed that have not showed up yet.

Sexy Quest was supposed to be more of a prequel to Town of Passion. But overtime that changed. While Sexy Quest and Town of Passion are set in the same universe, the upcoming Kingdom of Passion is going to fill the role of prequel to Town of Passion more so than Sexy Quest.

He has talked about this before. He won't go to subscribestar unless he has to. Also Sexy Quest doesn't have any characters related to the MC.
Sexy Quest is the connect between 1 vs 2. It is a prologue of tower of passion 1 but not so sure how it connect with ToP2. Just wait and see... but as far as he claimed, sexy quest exist solely as trying newthing that will be in ToP2. Sure it have it own story but the driving plot will connect i'm pretty sure about that is how he planned far sight.
Yeah, i aware of it...people just suggest not like i said he will. And that was long ago when ToP still in development process. And subcribe star still being complicate still now.
Plus fingercross but bunch of characters doesn't means it will be long. Some characters solely for side quest. Didn't relate to the story... so yeah, it will still finished then he may adding more as like expansion that will drive the story to connect with what so ever. And as how fast the update on that game go, it will finished at the same time ToP2 have enough contents.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Sexy Quest is the connect between 1 vs 2. It is a prologue of tower of passion 1 but not so sure how it connect with ToP2. Just wait and see... but as far as he claimed, sexy quest exist solely as trying newthing that will be in ToP2. Sure it have it own story but the driving plot will connect i'm pretty sure about that is how he planned far sight.
Yeah, i aware of it...people just suggest not like i said he will. And that was long ago when ToP still in development process. And subcribe star still being complicate still now.
Plus fingercross but bunch of characters doesn't means it will be long. Some characters solely for side quest. Didn't relate to the story... so yeah, it will still finished then he may adding more as like expansion that will drive the story to connect with what so ever. And as how fast the update on that game go, it will finished at the same time ToP2 have enough contents.
Sexy Quest is the connect between 1 vs 2. It is a prologue of tower of passion 1 but not so sure how it connect with ToP2.
Here is the timeline as is currently known. Sexy Quest to Town of Passion. From there the timeline splits. In one direction is the House Chores game. In the other is the Zombie Retreat game's. At present we don't know where Kingdom of Passion falls in the timeline. But if I had to guess I would say it is after the events of Sexy Quest.

Also we know next to nothing about Town of Passion 2 but, I don't think it will be a turn based RPG like Sexy Quest. I think it will be a puzzle game like Town of Passion and most likely Kingdom of Passion.

As for Zombie Retreat 2. Chances are that game will finish sometime in 2025. Maybe at the tail end of 2024. Don't expect that game to end this year.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes