3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

narutoking2042

Nov 14, 2021
I uploaded your zip to alternate download sites for convenience. I hope you dont mind,

PC Version : House Chores - Beta 0.15 ($5+ Patreon Release)

Pixeldrain

Gofile

Note: Free account upload, file will expire after a while

Workupload

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Over 4 years in the making does it have enough content that justifies such a long dev time ?
This game is just a side project. The dev has completed two or three other games since starting this project and currently has another game in development. They just use this game to prevent burnout on whatever their main project at the time is. When the dev originally released it, they weren't planning on updating it more than once or twice. From what I've seen from the dev's comments on it, they're happy to work on it as a side project as long as people are interested enough in it, but it doesn't get big enough to take away from whatever the main project at the time is. Once interest drops enough or it becomes too much trouble to develop, it won't be worth working on anymore. So in the four years of dev time it has maybe gotten as much attention as another game would've gotten in 6-12 months, and the dev has always been pretty clear, as far as I've seen, about this game not being a priority and the possibilities that its updates could be small, infrequent, or just stop altogether depending on audience response and how work on the main projects go

PoWgDog

Nov 19, 2021
help me im stuck. how to progress Linda's story i need to unlock new content room visit and shower
you need to talk to her after you clear all her old content after that go in the living room and talk to her while she's cleaning after that sleep

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i rembering right this dev is working on the grid lock zombie game right. that's why this was a side game to help easy there stress lvls i could see that yes.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes