3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
You can't continue?
A brand new restart required?
So much grinding to get back to where last update left off.
o_O
You can continue. Inside the main folder you'll find another folder named "HELP FILES". There's an instruction txt file in there about how to move save files from a previous update to the new one.

Reactions: hankfranklin

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I'm noticing some people doesn't know this yet but you can transfer your saves from the previous update to the new one.

In the main folder, there's a folder inside named "HELP FILES"
help1.png

Inside you'll find these files. Open the "Save Transfer" txt file and follow instructions on how to transfer your saves to continue playing from where you left off. No more starting over.
help2.png

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Is this a paid version or a public one? Thank you!
As far as I know there isn't a difference. The dev usually only releases a version to patreon supporters about 3-5 days early then releases it publicly. As far as I've ever seen the publicly released version is the same as the patreon released version, just a bit later

Reactions: 1Nekron1

Mlurd

Jun 10, 2018
Okay I'm confused, correct me if I'm wrong because I was save transfering for some time but wasn't it Julia that gave Linda a push to finally sleep with MC? So why would they hide it from her and come up with excuses when caught by her? Wouldn't it make more sense if it was Emily that sudddenly came into the room?

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Over 4 years in the making does it have enough content that justifies such a long dev time ?
If someone would work on just one game it maybe would develop faster. BUT.... Longer dev time = more money in the long run right? ;)

I cannot remember that in the last 12 months there was more playtime on this game than about half an hour new content.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Okay I'm confused, correct me if I'm wrong because I was save transfering for some time but wasn't it Julia that gave Linda a push to finally sleep with MC? So why would they hide it from her and come up with excuses when caught by her? Wouldn't it make more sense if it was Emily that sudddenly came into the room?
I think if you're going by the conversation Julia and Linda have early on, yes Julia was trying to talk Linda into it but that might've been because Julia thought that Linda already wanted to do it and just needed confirmation from someone that it was okay. But at that point in the story, Linda still thought it was wrong and was looking for other solutions to dealing with MC's apparent attraction to her. She did eventually come around, obviously, but seemed to be willing to pursue the relationship despite her own personal moral objections, which is why she initially wanted to keep it hush hush.

I think the bigger discrepancy is that in the more recent term, Linda has been much less discreet, and although she continues to tell MC that they need to make sure not to get caught, we've seen her care less and less about getting caught and even thinking maybe it would kind of be hot to get caught. I the discrepancy between these thoughts and her reaction might be, at least in part, due to the fact that she and MC were done and already recovering from their intercourse. Linda's so far only had thoughts about how exciting it might be to get caught during intercourse, so the excitement for her may have been gone. I suspect it might be that the final push into sharing MC will be getting caught in the act and finding it a turnon.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I'm hoping the next update is more linda + julie stuff. I love the almost caught scenarios even though Julie knows and I'm pretty sure Linda knows she knows but just can't help herself and is convincing herself otherwise so she can keep having sex. Also seems they said fuck it with the last sex scene, no almost caught scenario there. The kissing thing was fun though, never seen m+s kissing in an h-game, especially during a sex scene.

This is by far my favorite game of theirs and it's the "side" game which sucks. I would love more content of just teasing and stuff with more story in between fucking them, because it's so quick. But that won't happen.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
welll this is not sirens main game this is a side game but still a good game and the art is great too. story is good.

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
long time since i played this. I stopped around .12 cause whenever I tried to progress with Julie, where she wants to speak in private, the screen goes black inside my room. And the only thing i can do is exit my room by clicking on a dark screen far right and talk to her again. Is there a fix to this?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't have a problem with any of the lady's in this game. the sister loves to roleplay and she has some very odd idea's that are fun too. the aunt i would say could have any man she want's but the mc some how is on her mind just like the others.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes