3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
long time since i played this. I stopped around .12 cause whenever I tried to progress with Julie, where she wants to speak in private, the screen goes black inside my room. And the only thing i can do is exit my room by clicking on a dark screen far right and talk to her again. Is there a fix to this?
Did you report the bug at the time? Devs can't fix bugs they don't know about. I didn't have that bug while playing that version and don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere. Probably the only way to find out is try to play the newest version and see if you can replicate the bug there. Dev probably isn't going to bother bug hunting for something from nearly a dozen versions ago without confirmation it's still in the game

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
What's his main game?
The dev's other games are linked in the main post, if you want to check them out. They're all completed besides this one and Zombie's Retreat 2. I believe all the completed games finished after work on this one began, so this has been a pretty reliable side project in a sense. The dev's changed their mind about the scope of this project and how much time they're willing to dedicate to it a number of times, but last I read they were kinda planning on this being a sort of perpetual side project until its fans lost interest or it was no longer interesting to work on

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
The dev's other games are linked in the main post, if you want to check them out. They're all completed besides this one and Zombie's Retreat 2. I believe all the completed games finished after work on this one began, so this has been a pretty reliable side project in a sense. The dev's changed their mind about the scope of this project and how much time they're willing to dedicate to it a number of times, but last I read they were kinda planning on this being a sort of perpetual side project until its fans lost interest or it was no longer interesting to work on
Okay, yeah, I'm aware of the other games but like you said, they were all complete as far as I knew, so I was wondering about why this was called a side project.

Forgot that Zombie Retreat 2 wasn't finished yet. I lost interest in it because there are even more women with 90% of their body weight located in their breasts than the first which just always looks hilariously ridiculous to me, but to each their own.

Reactions: someyoungguy

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Okay, yeah, I'm aware of the other games but like you said, they were all complete as far as I knew, so I was wondering about why this was called a side project.

Forgot that Zombie Retreat 2 wasn't finished yet. I lost interest in it because there are even more women with 90% of their body weight located in their breasts than the first which just always looks hilariously ridiculous to me, but to each their own.
I hear ya. I'm not sure why this game remains a side project. I guess for the dev it just doesn't seem as popular as their other games. It's not like I know the numbers or anything, so I couldn't argue with them. This is their only game that's really grabbed my attention much, so it's a bit disappointing for me. Slow progress is better than no progress though, and I have enough other games to enjoy that as long as this is still getting any updates that's good enough for me

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the story in all there game's was good i liked the art too. the boobs never bothered me because if you love the way a person looks then it's ok right lol.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
FYI, if you are having trouble continuing linda's story on the latest update, this is in the change list in the game folder HELP FILES (which i just found out exsited):
"The new content in this update continues directly off of Linda's storyline. After completing the recent events in her casual
outfit, you will need to make sure she's dressed back in her regular outfit and continue talking to her! The new events
should continue automatically."

its not mentioned in the change list on the front page, i was having trouble triggering the content this helped. (you have to talk to her in the kitchen she is not in the kitchen if she is in the casual outfit)

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I might just be dumb but how do I change Linda's outfit back to her normal one?

Nevermind, seems answer was "Do laundry then fuck her in laundry room"

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I hear ya. I'm not sure why this game remains a side project. I guess for the dev it just doesn't seem as popular as their other games. It's not like I know the numbers or anything, so I couldn't argue with them. This is their only game that's really grabbed my attention much, so it's a bit disappointing for me. Slow progress is better than no progress though, and I have enough other games to enjoy that as long as this is still getting any updates that's good enough for me
because this project was made by Siren just to fill the gaps of his working holic. he can't continue on other project since artist couldn't keep up with his work flows. they demand more time so at the time he got bore and create this game as side project. the project was means to be a quick games with no story and sole heroine. and because people support him and ask him to keep it up so he doing it on his spare time and alone. each of update wasn't frequence and he used to only update if he archieve something and feel it worth the update. but time chance, everything change, when the project raise to the point he can hire people to working on the project after last update. this become one of the main project now.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
if i rembering right this dev is working on the grid lock zombie game right. that's why this was a side game to help easy there stress lvls i could see that yes.
he working on multiple project actually, grid lock is one of them. Siren is a work hollic. he won't stop but Artists couldn't catch up with his work flow so he made 3 projects to cycles and extend the due date for artist. this is one of the project he made in his spare time but after last update, it also become his main project. so it will be in cycles with other 3.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I'm either fucking stupid or I'm facing a bug. The mom tells me to go play my game but when I go back to my room, there's no new dialogue for the VR headset and there's no option to select anything except the bed - which does nothing cuz it wants me to play video games. Help

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I'm either fucking stupid or I'm facing a bug. The mom tells me to go play my game but when I go back to my room, there's no new dialogue for the VR headset and there's no option to select anything except the bed - which does nothing cuz it wants me to play video games. Help
Right beside the mom is a TV, under it is a game console, click on the console.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes