3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
because this project was made by Siren just to fill the gaps of his working holic. he can't continue on other project since artist couldn't keep up with his work flows. they demand more time so at the time he got bore and create this game as side project. the project was means to be a quick games with no story and sole heroine. and because people support him and ask him to keep it up so he doing it on his spare time and alone. each of update wasn't frequence and he used to only update if he archieve something and feel it worth the update. but time chance, everything change, when the project raise to the point he can hire people to working on the project after last update. this become one of the main project now.
I didn't say I didn't understand why it was a side project. I said I didn't understand why it remains a side project. You claim that it has become a main project, but I've seen no evidence of that. The dev has been able to hire people to help with their main project, which has given them more free time to make more regular updates to this project. But this game is still considered the smaller, lower priority project based on responses I've seen the dev make earlier this year to players asking why the updates to this game have so little content. Things could've changed over the course of the year, but as far as I've seen the dev has been pretty adamant in the past about this remaining a side project, to the point of prioritising the development of the three games they've started since introducing this game over the development of this game. Every time the dev finishes a project, people have asked if this will gain development priority and the dev has consistently said that it would not. I think for me to take seriously the assertion that this has equal priority with their main project, it would have to be obvious that, in addition to the improved release schedule, the updates are similar in scope and amount of content to their main projects. It might not be super obvious because the scales of the two projects are almost on opposite ends of a spectrum, but if the dev progressed the story of every LI of this game in an update, it would still be dwarfed by the amount of content required to progress the main story and half the LIs of the other game. Yet the pattern the dev has established is to progress the story of one character and maybe give one or both of the other characters a new scene.

The other game is much more complex in almost every way, so it's pretty clear that they're not being given equal development time. I'm not complaining. Like I said before, as long as it's still getting updates the size and frequency aren't that important to me. But I am a little confused why the dev has taken every opportunity to prioritise and complete this game to start a new game. I've seen lots of dev's start new side projects while working on a game, and they usually prioritise the side project when they're done with the main project. I remember when the dev first started the game and Julia and Emily weren't even LIs. They were initially just supposed to make progressing with Linda more difficult. The dev made Julia and Emily romanceable based on player feedback. The dev has made a lot of changes to the story and scope of the game over the years, but has always insisted it will remain a side project, and that just seems kinda strange to me. It's not a bad thing, but it seems like they like to finish games fast, so it seems kinda weird

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
all there game's so far have been good the art and the story. one kinda has a resadent evil vibe about it lol. but the games are still kick ass. but i do like heram rout's hate to lose a fine peace of ass lol.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I didn't say I didn't understand why it was a side project. I said I didn't understand why it remains a side project. You claim that it has become a main project, but I've seen no evidence of that. The dev has been able to hire people to help with their main project, which has given them more free time to make more regular updates to this project. But this game is still considered the smaller, lower priority project based on responses I've seen the dev make earlier this year to players asking why the updates to this game have so little content. Things could've changed over the course of the year, but as far as I've seen the dev has been pretty adamant in the past about this remaining a side project, to the point of prioritising the development of the three games they've started since introducing this game over the development of this game. Every time the dev finishes a project, people have asked if this will gain development priority and the dev has consistently said that it would not. I think for me to take seriously the assertion that this has equal priority with their main project, it would have to be obvious that, in addition to the improved release schedule, the updates are similar in scope and amount of content to their main projects. It might not be super obvious because the scales of the two projects are almost on opposite ends of a spectrum, but if the dev progressed the story of every LI of this game in an update, it would still be dwarfed by the amount of content required to progress the main story and half the LIs of the other game. Yet the pattern the dev has established is to progress the story of one character and maybe give one or both of the other characters a new scene.

The other game is much more complex in almost every way, so it's pretty clear that they're not being given equal development time. I'm not complaining. Like I said before, as long as it's still getting updates the size and frequency aren't that important to me. But I am a little confused why the dev has taken every opportunity to prioritise and complete this game to start a new game. I've seen lots of dev's start new side projects while working on a game, and they usually prioritise the side project when they're done with the main project. I remember when the dev first started the game and Julia and Emily weren't even LIs. They were initially just supposed to make progressing with Linda more difficult. The dev made Julia and Emily romanceable based on player feedback. The dev has made a lot of changes to the story and scope of the game over the years, but has always insisted it will remain a side project, and that just seems kinda strange to me. It's not a bad thing, but it seems like they like to finish games fast, so it seems kinda weird
it just become main after last update. so the schedule been planned on patreon page. so it means that from NOW on, the will be frequence update. you asked why he work on multi project? cause the artist couldn't keep up with his schedule. they often complain about strict schedule for the projects and it put heavy weight on Siren. that's why he was on multiple projects to extend the schedule for artists to finish their drawing. second, it used to be only Siren working on this project just to explore mobile nevigate. was planned as quick and short project so he never really planned any story forsight. and he once mention that he only update when it make sense for him. after v0.14 (last version he made solo) he could have enough fund to hire a team help him. that's why v0.15 was coming out earlier then previous version (usually half a year while v0.15 is around 1 month after v0.14 public) you asked why it was not focus in gameplay like other?? cause it was build to be VN not a game. after all, it start difference so you can't compare it to his other game. and for this game, schedule will be 2 months now instead of half year update.

brata

May 16, 2017
Windows Defender is going nuts. Anyone else getting virus warnings and instant-deletes ?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Windows Defender is going nuts. Anyone else getting virus warnings and instant-deletes ?
Dude, are you seriously using windows defender? You can still use it if you prefer to, but there are a lot stronger virus protection software such as Bitdefender. My suggestion would be to not use windows defender, its not reliable or strong enough to catch viruses, and some viruses nowadays can even cling on to firewalls. its best to have the a suite virus protection program preferably. Virus protection programs such as malawarebytes are still not good enough. Just looking out for you dude, a virus can cause damage to a computer and corrupt system files, its necessary to stay protected whenever you browse on the internet.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDickDaddy420

brata

May 16, 2017
Dude, are you seriously using windows defender? You can still use it if you prefer to, but there are a lot stronger virus protection software such as Bitdefender. My suggestion would be to not use windows defender, its not reliable or strong enough to catch viruses, and some viruses nowadays can even cling on to firewalls. its best to have the a suite virus protection program preferably. Virus protection programs such as malawarebytes are still not good enough. Just looking out for you dude, a virus can cause damage to a computer and corrupt system files, its necessary to stay protected whenever you browse on the internet.
Thank you for your suggestions but this actually makes it worse
If a program like windows defender picks this up as a virus then there is a virus/trojan in the file.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thank you for your suggestions but this actually makes it worse
If a program like windows defender picks this up as a virus then there is a virus/trojan in the file.
Getting a strong virus protection program should solve your problem with viruses. Windows defender by itself is not good enough. Do keep in mind that not all virus protection software are reliable. Norton and Kapesrsky are not very good, so its preferred to get the best one out there. Believe me, Bitdefender is worth getting, although its costly, it detects 99.51% of viruses nowadays, and ensures succinct protection. You don't have to listen to my suggestion, but I would strongly recommend that you do.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDickDaddy420

Magicae

Nov 20, 2022
I'm puzzled by such interest to this game.
Weak-minded mc mother and other abnormally horny characters hunting mc as if
there is a radioactive artifact buried under the house which influence their mind.
Female faces look 19 years old (actually f95zone full of such "parents younger than children" games), no mature appearance, which would be closer to reality.
Sex scenes are quite poor and monotonous.
The game's script is simply primitive, no intrigue.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes