3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
true you can call me gay if you want but i also don't like mondo Triple F massive tits. it just doesn't' look right and every zombie retreat girl has them. house chores girls all have unrealistic for there hourglass body shape titty size but its much more closer to actually real which is hotter
casue it's Scarlett Ann hand draw style... well, i use to like scarlett Ann drawing since AZL still airing but now i got to bore with them so i prefer something more unique. this also happen with most Renpy game lately. they all use similar model.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
finall played all content for Mom and Aunt. The mating press and the chair kissing sex were chef's kiss <3 Wondering if it'd be possible for Linda to wrap her legs around the MC....there's nothing like the embrace of your mum while shes on her back ;)

The other thought is whether there could be changes in dialogue if the MC always cums inside (unless he's shooting blanks :D)

To make demands to your liking, you'll have to be a top tier patreon.... Then they might make those changes. :BootyTime:

Rustomen123

Feb 9, 2020
Is there a scene like this but with aunt Julie or am I tweaking? Exactly like this one on the couch in the living room not the one in the car.
Yes there is bro.
It's the date night one, with Julie. and the scene is in the car backseat (like the couch)

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Yes there is bro.
It's the date night one, with Julie. and the scene is in the car backseat (like the couch)
As i previously said, I'm not talking about the car scene during the date with Julie. I'm specifically talking about a scene with her on the living room couch with either Emily or Linda behind the kitchen counter. At this point, I'm just being delusional and the scene doesn't exist at all.

rocco717

Jan 23, 2020
How to go beyond the oh my goodness part. Excercised a lot I'm going nowehere. Already done part with mom

champ1

Mar 9, 2018
I think first version art was so much better is someone somehow manage to save first couple of versions?

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes