3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Sadman40000

Jan 24, 2023
Are there threesome / foursome scenes, or are they planned to be in the future?
not yet but probably a single threesome scene between all possible pairings and one foursome. idk probably won't be finished until septermberish at this rate. siren is already teasing a sequel game so were close to the bookend

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
HouseChores-0.16.5Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
It's House Chores - Beta 0.16 | $5+ Beta Test Release! What's with the .5 confusion? Not 16.5. Just 16.0! Even the changelog says "16.0".

Reactions: XProudNoobX

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
It's House Chores - Beta 0.16 | $5+ Beta Test Release! What's with the .5 confusion? Not 16.5. Just 16.0! Even the changelog says "16.0".
Go to first post in the thread and on the bottom left select "Report". Choose "other" and explain the above; mods will change it.

Themistocles' Crocs

May 15, 2018
Dear god, does anyone know how to exactly trigger this update? Talking to Linda just gives me 'Julie is catching on' and a note to continue my relationship with Julie. Talking to Julie just endlessly has her go 'OMG your muscles', and a note saying I should continue to work out more, but ive done the weights in Linda's room like 20 times now and nothing has changed :/

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
aUMnsU.png

0.16 Changelog

New Outfits:
Julie Bikini

New Scenes:
Julie Sun Screen 'Massage'
Julie & Linda Make Out

== Beta 0.16 ==
Tensions are reaching their boiling point as Julie grows restless within the house! With a brand new bikini and a lot of
close calls, a brand new relationship is forged within the house!

To begin the first part of this new update, you will need to continue with Julie's story as usual! If you're unsure of what
to do, make sure to talk to her while she's in her regular clothes or while she's working out during the Day.

To begin the second half of the new update, you will need to progress far enough with BOTH Julie and Linda. After both
conditions are met, talking to either of them will notify you that a new event will occur in the house somewhere!

I hope you enjoy this new update! Thank you for playing and supporting House Chores!

Download

PC

Android

Ruse@n

Dec 2, 2020
View attachment 3224121

0.16 Changelog

New Outfits:
Julie Bikini

New Scenes:
Julie Sun Screen 'Massage'
Julie & Linda Make Out

== Beta 0.16 ==
Tensions are reaching their boiling point as Julie grows restless within the house! With a brand new bikini and a lot of
close calls, a brand new relationship is forged within the house!

To begin the first part of this new update, you will need to continue with Julie's story as usual! If you're unsure of what
to do, make sure to talk to her while she's in her regular clothes or while she's working out during the Day.

To begin the second half of the new update, you will need to progress far enough with BOTH Julie and Linda. After both
conditions are met, talking to either of them will notify you that a new event will occur in the house somewhere!

I hope you enjoy this new update! Thank you for playing and supporting House Chores!

Download

PC

Mega

Android

Mega
There it is! Thanks!

silvian1521

Apr 10, 2021
I've got to the point where Julie says that I need to improve my relationship with Linda, but it seems that no matter what I do, I can't fulfill that request. The only thing that Linda says it's that she needs to wash Emily costume by hand (when she is in the different costume), but I really don't know what I should do. Somebody help?

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes