3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Damn Linda hit them with that "6-0"
I'm about to start gambling like I'm voting on sports teams fr fr.
This has me hyped, hella intense.
Edit: I'm overhyped sorry, I just got done with 3 hours of high speed beat saber, now I'm about to beat my saber.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BigDickDaddy420

Sadman40000

Jan 24, 2023
I don't exactly dislike the Zombies Retreat art but the art for House Chores is just so much better in terms of each girl having their own look
true you can call me gay if you want but i also don't like mondo Triple F massive tits. it just doesn't' look right and every zombie retreat girl has them. house chores girls all have unrealistic for there hourglass body shape titty size but its much more closer to actually real which is hotter

UrMomis5738

Nov 27, 2020
0.16 Changelog

New Outfits:
Julie Bikini

New Scenes:
Julie Sun Screen 'Massage'
Julie & Linda Make Out

== Beta 0.16 ==
Tensions are reaching their boiling point as Julie grows restless within the house! With a brand new bikini and a lot of
close calls, a brand new relationship is forged within the house!

To begin the first part of this new update, you will need to continue with Julie's story as usual! If you're unsure of what
to do, make sure to talk to her while she's in her regular clothes or while she's working out during the Day.

To begin the second half of the new update, you will need to progress far enough with BOTH Julie and Linda. After both
conditions are met, talking to either of them will notify you that a new event will occur in the house somewhere!

I hope you enjoy this new update! Thank you for playing and supporting House Chores!

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
A little disappointed that there are only two scenes in this update, but the fact that dev started to make multiple animations per scene is kinda promising. Also, Linda hot as fuck. Thanks to the artists who made and voiced the model. I thereby put her to the personal list of hottest milfs on this site.

Reactions: Zaiaku

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I enjoyed the update for sure, but I kinda wish he just left it for 4 months and we got a good "being caught" that Julie set up, or just Julie walking in purposely while MC is fingering Linda like Julie was doing in the pool. I also hope we get a few text scenes at least before the threesome. Not just an immediate threesome when it happens. Some more mid story (but without the ridiculous amount some games have) would be nice.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes