3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date | + 2024 Plans!

Hey everyone!

Here's a quick release date update as well as special announcement regarding some of my plans for House Chores in 2024!

== Release Window ==
House Chores - Beta 0.16 is still planned to release this month. My goal is to release the update for $5+ HC Patrons around Dec 21/22nd OR Dec 28/29th if I need a little more time.

With the holidays during this time as well, that's why the release date is still not certain. It's quite a busy time so I appreciate your patience while I continue working through the new update.

Once Beta 0.16 is nearly completed and I have a release date confidently determined, I will announce it over on Discord and here as well so keep an eye out for that!

== 2024 Plans ==

Small news update incoming.

In 2024, I plan to complete House Chores!

House Chores was originally meant to only be about the Main Character and Linda so it's grown quite a bit from the original vision. But now, I think the game is at a point where it's starting to feel complete. The last major piece of content I want to add are 'group activities'.

Before you worry, that does not mean I'm finished with the House Chores cast! in fact, I've grown very fond of them over the past couple years and have more fun scenarios that I'd like to try with them!

So, I've decided that after House Chores (Chapter 1) concludes, a new visual novel project, House Chores Chapter 2 will begin!

I'm still working on all the finer details about the story and location for HC Chapter 2 but I can tell you the original House Chores cast will all be returning! Additionally, there will be new faces introduced as well. I'm very excited to begin this new chapter with you all sometime next year!

But, of course, Chapter 1 still needs completing and that is the focus for now! There are still a few more updates to add so there's plenty more work to be done!

=======

Hope you all don't mind a new game announcement to brighten up your Monday!

Thank you all so much for your support! I will see you very soon with House Chores - Beta 0.16's release!
Wow Siren is a game making machine

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Linda (House Chores) VS Leslie (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R53.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Serena (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Julie (House Chores)

R55.png

Jenny (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Emily (House Chores)

R56.png

Here is the bracket.

Reactions: Cole_Phelps

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Ann (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Julie (House Chores)

R62.png

Meredith (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Emily (House Chores)

R63.png

Here is the bracket.

Reactions: Cole_Phelps

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Lucy (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Linda (House Chores)

R64.png

Meredith (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Julie (House Chores)

R65.png

Here is the bracket.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Hands down the best Siren's game. Moar Linda, please. Yes, I hate adult RPG, it's to much grind for a couple of animations.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Lucy (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Julie (House Chores)

R66.png

Here is the bracket.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes