3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
House Chores MC (House Chores) VS Norman (Zombie's Retreat 2)

MT R4.png

Tournament bracket.

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Release Date Information | + Milf Showdown 2023

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a general update about the upcoming release as well as what's going on behind the scenes as far as planning is concerned. Additionally, the 2023 Milf Showdown tournament has begun!

== Release Window & Progress ==

Currently, I'm planning on releasing the new update some time in December. Not entirely sure if it will be in early, mid, or late December quite yet. As always, I will update you all once we get closer to that time!

The NSFW scenes were made slightly out of order. After one scene was finished, I realized I wanted something before that 'event' so while that hasn't really caused any significant delays in the long run, there's been a little bit of restructuring on my end as I try to plan this update out in a way that makes sense. It also means Beta 0.17 (the update after this upcoming one) should be a little denser in content potentially with a shorter wait time.

There is also a new on-screen scene for Julie that's in the works so keep your eyes peeled for a Patron-exclusive teaser of that coming up soon!

== Milf Showdown 2023 ==

The annual Siren's Domain Milf Showdown tournament has begun!

This is a community-led tournament that's held on the Siren's Domain discord channel. All $1+ Patrons should automatically receive an invite after connecting their Discord account to their Patreon account.

This tournament has EVERY woman from ALL of my games face off in an elimination bracket as patrons vote to determine the most popular character. The winner of the tournament will receive a special NSFW event sometime in the future!

Currently, the winners of all past tournaments have been from my Zombie's Retreat series. However, there have been a lot of new House Chores patrons over the past year so I wonder if this might be the year they get dethroned?

The men's bracket is currently running. The winner of that tournament just receives bragging rights. The women's tournament will begin on December 1st and will last through the month so be sure to get those votes in!

Good luck and may the sexiest milf win!
Hoping on early December, however seeing that this Friday already is December… I keep my hopes for mid-December

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Man , just wanna check this thread for a bit. It's been 2 years since I did. Are we close to completion? What's everyone's ETA guess?

lazy4523

Jun 20, 2022
Man , just wanna check this thread for a bit. It's been 2 years since I did. Are we close to completion? What's everyone's ETA guess?
I mean, there is no 3- or 4-some content in the game, the locations are developing and there are still many ideas that have not been brought to implementation, So I guess the game will be done in 2025 for sure

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
House Chores MC (House Chores) VS Town of Passion MC (Town of Passion)

MT R6.png

Tournament bracket

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
The dev has completed two other games since the last time you checked this thread. This game is a project the dev primarily uses to avoid burnout from whatever their current main project is. Since starting this game they've completed three games and started two others. They have made an effort to have a more regular update cycle for this game pretty recently, presumably due to increased support for this specific game, but I haven't seen anything to contradict the previous statements the dev has made that this project will continue to be developed concurrently with their main projects until interest in it dies. It's hard to say what the dev even meant by interest, since when they first started saying stuff like that they didn't even have a support page for this game. The dev has publicly stated some plans for where they plan on taking the game, feature and story wise, but I haven't seen any definitive statements from them about ending or finishing the game. My guess based on the dev's previous statements about how this game fits into their productivity cycle is that this game will start to wind down and wrap up when the dev starts thinking about retirement, or that it will just be abandoned when the dev finishes their last main project type game.

Tl;dr: there are no obvious plans to finish this game while the dev is still working as a dev

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
The dev has completed two other games since the last time you checked this thread. This game is a project the dev primarily uses to avoid burnout from whatever their current main project is. Since starting this game they've completed three games and started two others. They have made an effort to have a more regular update cycle for this game pretty recently, presumably due to increased support for this specific game, but I haven't seen anything to contradict the previous statements the dev has made that this project will continue to be developed concurrently with their main projects until interest in it dies. It's hard to say what the dev even meant by interest, since when they first started saying stuff like that they didn't even have a support page for this game. The dev has publicly stated some plans for where they plan on taking the game, feature and story wise, but I haven't seen any definitive statements from them about ending or finishing the game. My guess based on the dev's previous statements about how this game fits into their productivity cycle is that this game will start to wind down and wrap up when the dev starts thinking about retirement, or that it will just be abandoned when the dev finishes their last main project type game.

Tl;dr: there are no obvious plans to finish this game while the dev is still working as a dev
That sucks. I didnt know this is just some kind of side project.

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
Hey there. o/
When I import my last save-folder in the new version, the game can't save again in this file and the game crashes. :/
When I open the saved file, I can play a little, but then the game crash again...!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So the real tournament has now started. The winner of this one will receive a special NSFW scene in there game.

Linda (House Chores) VS Eliza (Kingdom of Passion)

R11.png

Here is the bracket.

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Any news about the update.. we’re mid December already. His other game has an update also, so it’s should be about time no?

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Release Date Information | + Milf Showdown 2023

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a general update about the upcoming release as well as what's going on behind the scenes as far as planning is concerned. Additionally, the 2023 Milf Showdown tournament has begun!

== Release Window & Progress ==

Currently, I'm planning on releasing the new update some time in December. Not entirely sure if it will be in early, mid, or late December quite yet. As always, I will update you all once we get closer to that time!

The NSFW scenes were made slightly out of order. After one scene was finished, I realized I wanted something before that 'event' so while that hasn't really caused any significant delays in the long run, there's been a little bit of restructuring on my end as I try to plan this update out in a way that makes sense. It also means Beta 0.17 (the update after this upcoming one) should be a little denser in content potentially with a shorter wait time.

There is also a new on-screen scene for Julie that's in the works so keep your eyes peeled for a Patron-exclusive teaser of that coming up soon!

== Milf Showdown 2023 ==

The annual Siren's Domain Milf Showdown tournament has begun!

This is a community-led tournament that's held on the Siren's Domain discord channel. All $1+ Patrons should automatically receive an invite after connecting their Discord account to their Patreon account.

This tournament has EVERY woman from ALL of my games face off in an elimination bracket as patrons vote to determine the most popular character. The winner of the tournament will receive a special NSFW event sometime in the future!

Currently, the winners of all past tournaments have been from my Zombie's Retreat series. However, there have been a lot of new House Chores patrons over the past year so I wonder if this might be the year they get dethroned?

The men's bracket is currently running. The winner of that tournament just receives bragging rights. The women's tournament will begin on December 1st and will last through the month so be sure to get those votes in!

Good luck and may the sexiest milf win!
We are past Mid December already and still no news regarding the update?

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes