3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Fair enough - the 'sister' is usually(other games) referred to as 'roommate' so the 'tutor' thing threw me off.
Yeah, I think the reasoning behind it at some point was that Emily was already in college and Linda wanted her to help MC get ready for going into college over the summer because she didn't think he was ready. They did still refer to Emily as Linda's tenant, and Julie was helping out by giving her a ride home for the summer. I think focusing on the tutoring relationship rather than the roommate relationship was to accentuate the "you're just a normal guy who wants to relax and play video games all summer before going to college, but everyone wants you to do stuff" vibes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.16FirstLook.png

House Chores - Beta 0.16 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Today, I wanted to share some details about the next update coming to House Chores - Beta 0.16!

== Julie ==

The final details of this update are still being planned out when it comes to all of the new interactions, but one thing is certain. Julie will be the focus of this update and she'll be receiving more new interactions!

One of the new major scenes in progress is a little different than previous scenes. I'll be sharing sneak peeks of that scene in the near future, but I will leave you with a hint. The main character isn't the only one in the house building close relationships with the other residents ;)

Julie is quite the sneaky one. So I'm sure she's plotting some of her own lecherous schemes too.

== Backyard ==

Another big feature of the new update will be the inclusion of the last (currently planned) location in the house. The Backyard will be an incredibly important map especially for the endgame contents of House Chores. And with the inclusion of this new BG, the game has achieved an important milestone. The house is finally complete!

Could more locations be added in the future? It's possible! But the backyard will play an important role in some of the finale events that I have planned for House Chores next year! It should be quite a splash!

=====

That's all for this first look at the next update! Stay tuned for Patron-exclusive NSFW teasers as well as more updates on the release timing as well.

Thank you all so much for playing and supporting House Chores! See you all soon with more!

sorrybro178

May 6, 2021
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 3040719

House Chores - Beta 0.16 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Today, I wanted to share some details about the next update coming to House Chores - Beta 0.16!

== Julie ==

The final details of this update are still being planned out when it comes to all of the new interactions, but one thing is certain. Julie will be the focus of this update and she'll be receiving more new interactions!

One of the new major scenes in progress is a little different than previous scenes. I'll be sharing sneak peeks of that scene in the near future, but I will leave you with a hint. The main character isn't the only one in the house building close relationships with the other residents ;)

Julie is quite the sneaky one. So I'm sure she's plotting some of her own lecherous schemes too.

== Backyard ==

Another big feature of the new update will be the inclusion of the last (currently planned) location in the house. The Backyard will be an incredibly important map especially for the endgame contents of House Chores. And with the inclusion of this new BG, the game has achieved an important milestone. The house is finally complete!

Could more locations be added in the future? It's possible! But the backyard will play an important role in some of the finale events that I have planned for House Chores next year! It should be quite a splash!

=====

That's all for this first look at the next update! Stay tuned for Patron-exclusive NSFW teasers as well as more updates on the release timing as well.

Thank you all so much for playing and supporting House Chores! See you all soon with more!
Thanksomuch

Reactions: liqingshui
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes