3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
With almost 160 pages, I feel like a simple keyword search would be enough to find that out.
If that is too much, then all I can offer is 'I very much doubt it'.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I played it when it was just a demo and I didn't have many expectations for "House Chores", however I'm glad to see that it has moved forward, I like the scenes (That scene in the shower with the bewbs rubbing on the glass, it's awesome ), keep it up dev

Rashanonly1

Aug 29, 2023
View attachment 2739468

Overview:
House Chores is a visual novel where you experience the story of a young man on his summer vacation. Problems arise when he begins to see someone close to him in a much different manner. To make matters worse, two unexpected guests barge in and complicate this messy summer even further!
Can you score it big during your summer vacation? Or will you start the school year empty handed?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-03
Release Date: 2023-10-02
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.1 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Fan Sig -
German translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 368731 View attachment 368733 View attachment 368729 View attachment 368734
Compress

May 10, 2020
wish we got more content with the sister, or even just a scene replay feature. such a shame we can redo the christmas event but not the easter egg one and we have to rely on rng for her to be in the laundry room. all in all i think the game could definitely do with some ui improvements. maybe like a journal page with all the stats, or maybe a hint system too. I think I've done all the content but i have no way to be sure

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's twitter.

F_wW0pCWoAEV0Wi.png

It's time to battle!

The 2024 Siren's Domain Milf Showdown is set to begin later today (Nov 25th!)

This battle pits EVERY female character in ALL of my games in a head to head competition to determine the favorite!

Winner receives a special NSFW scene in the future!

Starting Nov 25th will be the Best Boy bracket. All male characters will face off and the winner gets bragging rights

The main competition, the female bracket will begin on December 1st!

Votes will be held on the Siren's Domain discord channel. You need to be a $1+ Patron on ANY page (ZR2, HC, or KoP) to receive a server invite.

You must link your Patreon & Discord accounts as well for the invite to work.

Previous winners CAN be eligible to win again

Past Winners:
2021 Spring - Leslie (ZR1)
2021 Winter - Meredith (ZR2)
2022 - Rachel (ZR1) & Jessie (ZR1) [Tie]

Rachel and Jessie's special scenes are currently in progress!

Thank you Zara for hosting Milf Showdown!

Note- I must be eager about the new year because I labeled this as the '2024' tournament when it's actually the 2023 Milf Showdown

Either way,

Good luck and may the sexiest milf win!

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
wish we got more content with the sister, or even just a scene replay feature. such a shame we can redo the christmas event but not the easter egg one and we have to rely on rng for her to be in the laundry room. all in all i think the game could definitely do with some ui improvements. maybe like a journal page with all the stats, or maybe a hint system too. I think I've done all the content but i have no way to be sure
Look for the Egg in the sisters room in the morning. Then you can replay the scene

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
From Siren's twitter.

View attachment 3116549

It's time to battle!

The 2024 Siren's Domain Milf Showdown is set to begin later today (Nov 25th!)

This battle pits EVERY female character in ALL of my games in a head to head competition to determine the favorite!

Winner receives a special NSFW scene in the future!

Starting Nov 25th will be the Best Boy bracket. All male characters will face off and the winner gets bragging rights

The main competition, the female bracket will begin on December 1st!

Votes will be held on the Siren's Domain discord channel. You need to be a $1+ Patron on ANY page (ZR2, HC, or KoP) to receive a server invite.

You must link your Patreon & Discord accounts as well for the invite to work.

Previous winners CAN be eligible to win again

Past Winners:
2021 Spring - Leslie (ZR1)
2021 Winter - Meredith (ZR2)
2022 - Rachel (ZR1) & Jessie (ZR1) [Tie]

Rachel and Jessie's special scenes are currently in progress!

Thank you Zara for hosting Milf Showdown!

Note- I must be eager about the new year because I labeled this as the '2024' tournament when it's actually the 2023 Milf Showdown

Either way,

Too bad we (as non-patreon) can not vote…

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Release Date Information | + Milf Showdown 2023

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a general update about the upcoming release as well as what's going on behind the scenes as far as planning is concerned. Additionally, the 2023 Milf Showdown tournament has begun!

== Release Window & Progress ==

Currently, I'm planning on releasing the new update some time in December. Not entirely sure if it will be in early, mid, or late December quite yet. As always, I will update you all once we get closer to that time!

The NSFW scenes were made slightly out of order. After one scene was finished, I realized I wanted something before that 'event' so while that hasn't really caused any significant delays in the long run, there's been a little bit of restructuring on my end as I try to plan this update out in a way that makes sense. It also means Beta 0.17 (the update after this upcoming one) should be a little denser in content potentially with a shorter wait time.

There is also a new on-screen scene for Julie that's in the works so keep your eyes peeled for a Patron-exclusive teaser of that coming up soon!

== Milf Showdown 2023 ==

The annual Siren's Domain Milf Showdown tournament has begun!

This is a community-led tournament that's held on the Siren's Domain discord channel. All $1+ Patrons should automatically receive an invite after connecting their Discord account to their Patreon account.

This tournament has EVERY woman from ALL of my games face off in an elimination bracket as patrons vote to determine the most popular character. The winner of the tournament will receive a special NSFW event sometime in the future!

Currently, the winners of all past tournaments have been from my Zombie's Retreat series. However, there have been a lot of new House Chores patrons over the past year so I wonder if this might be the year they get dethroned?

The men's bracket is currently running. The winner of that tournament just receives bragging rights. The women's tournament will begin on December 1st and will last through the month so be sure to get those votes in!

Reactions: Cole_Phelps
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes