3.80 star(s) 95 Votes
D

Deleted member 2088186

Are you sure about the phoning home? I couldn't find a trace of this game in the Windows connection log. Double-checked the logging with a known caller, Third Crisis, and TC was logged as expected.
I got this from my firewall log:
Code:
PE,2020/06/19,15:44:02,game,######################\House_Chores_-_Beta_0.3.1\House Chores - Beta 0.3.1\House Chores - Beta 0.3.1.exe,[OUTGOING IP ADDRESS REMOVED]
ACCESS,2020/06/19,15:44:06,game was blocked from connecting to the Internet [OUTGOING IP ADDRESS REMOVED]:HTTPS).,N/A,N/A
Just did a WHOIS of the IP address and it's going to Google, so maybe it's part of their analytics system and is completely harmless?? No idea, but I'm not the trusting kind ;)

D

Deleted member 2088186

Without fully disassembling the game exe and pulling urls from the stack, I *think* I was wrong --> it definitely contacts the internet, but it seems to be only for bug/crash reporting purposes via (hence the IP address from earlier connecting to Google):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, I could be wrong (it could be malicious), but short of forcing the game to crash and try to report to the internet, and then pulling any created urls off the stack, it's probably harmless. The only question in my mind is what information is it sending to Google?

I'd still block it with my firewall (and any games downloaded from Patreon-like sites) just to be paranoid and safe ;)

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
so is topless hj possible?
Yes and no.
So far no one seem to have found a way to unlock this scene if it's already in game.
But you can do some trick, change some filename and have the topless HJ since the art is already here.

D

Deleted member 2088186

Yeah, i'm guessing this one is for some action in the bathroom since we have this too
This is why I love pulling software apart -- sometimes you find little treats, and other times you just get expensive shit for free with a few bytes tweaked here and there :D

heliosine

Jan 18, 2020
Anyone had any luck with this game on WINE? Gettin' stuck on the loading screen and the tips aren't proving too useful. Was thinking maybe I needed to grab some RTP files through WINE but since it's made with RPG MV, no need. I'm new to working with WINE so any pointers at all would be appreciated. (I've gotten Succubus Affection running on WINE with no problems, but that's a Unity title I think!)

I have seen some people say you still might need to grab the RTPs from older RPGM versions though....

Last edited:
Reactions: ohcmonrest

oktane

May 17, 2020
so is topless hj possible?
I'm making a modified version of the game with the mom giving you the handjob nude, i need to redo some images, so it will take me some time (i'm not a pro with photoshop), but, here is something while i finish it and upload it (i want to make a .bat so you can change between naked and non naked hj)

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I'm making a modified version of the game with the mom giving you the handjob nude, i need to redo some images, so it will take me some time (i'm not a pro with photoshop), but, here is something while i finish it and upload it (i want to make a .bat so you can change between naked and non naked hj)
Art is already in the game folder, you don't have to redo anything, just change some filenames.
By doing this the scene start clothed and then switch to the hj topless.

oktane

May 17, 2020
Art is already in the game folder, you don't have to redo anything, just change some filenames.
By doing this the scene start clothed and then switch to the hj topless.
I know, firstly i did that before entering on the forum, but i want to make some variations like shy/naughty with clothes and shy/naughty naked, i have all the pictures, but now i need to convert them to .rpgmvp (for the ones that Linda are with the shirt/or without it, taking out the dick)

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
cg rip
very small game i think this not needed but some people like this way before play lol

Reactions: mat_monkey7

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Probably just bug fixes. There isn't any new content if that is what you're worried about.

3.80 star(s) 95 Votes