3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

polom

Sep 14, 2017
because you can have a "dream" about sex with her, doggy style

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes, you must be lazy and/or stupid. In the couple months since I wrote that, not enough has been added to warrant a walkthrough. It literally tells you what you need to do in game.
It just so happens I was right. I deleted everything and redownloaded, and found a new scene. The download apparently was corrupted. But, because you'd rather troll people and call names, like the average politisheeple (yes, I made that word up lol), you failed to realize it may actually not mean people are lazy or stupid just cause they find no new material. There is always an explanation. Yet, you jump to conclusions and insult people you never met.
I'll pray you grow some tact and sense.

Last edited:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
It just so happens I was right. I deleted everything and redownloaded, and found a new scene. The download apparently was corrupted. But, because you'd rather troll people and call names, like the average politisheeple (yes, I made that word up lol), you failed to realize it may actually not mean people are lazy or stupid just cause they find no new material. There is always an explanation. Yet, you jump to conclusions and insult people you never met.
I'll pray you grow some tact and sense.
I made an sketch of a walkthrough, can you complete it if you have found new things ?

Walkthrough - House Chores 3.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Much better with spoiler case ^^
My Save is for 0.3.4, so i guess it not fully compatible with 0.3.1. But with this walkthrough (which isn't fully optimised), you should be able to reach the end ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well not tring to piss anyone off but there will alway's be troll's on sites like this it is batter not to feed them tho. i have not played this in a long time there is one question that i do have and that is well the mc ever beat his agnle in a fight and will she get some more loving lol. sorry my spelling is shitty lol.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I made an sketch of a walkthrough, can you complete it if you have found new things ?
yeah, pretty much that's all I've found. originally, when I downloaded the new update, there was nothing new. I had done everything in this outline. I deleted all files (except for saves), and redownloaded the game. The only new scene I found was a blowjob scene. I was expecting more than 1 new scene lol, but is what it is. But, before I deleted and redownloaded, there wasn't even a blowjob scene. I just kept clicking on all the same things over and over, thinking maybe I have to build up a ton of affection, or something. But, 7-8 days in a row of the same stuff didn't seem right.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I am new to RPGM games. Ever time I update this game, I have to start over. Is ther a way to load saves from the previous play?

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Never mind, I found the note on how to do than. Now I hope it works.
Careful : by transfering your saves between, incompatibility can emerge.

Did you find the save "yellow group file on window (directory ?)" in the game install location ?

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
I just hope since siren completed the main stories for both town of passion and zombie retreat he will work abit more on this game before going back , All Have left to say is I hope it has more content for next update then this , I do not care if it takes longer and I wish the best of luck to them .

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I hope I got it wrong. Because if I got it right, no fucking in the upcoming update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I hope I got it wrong. Because if I got it right, no fucking in the upcoming update.
As long as it moves the story along for the other characters, I'd be cool with it. Honestly, the sister/cousin/young girl/daughter from college/whatever ya call her (lol) is the only one I'm interested in. I'm just playin through the others to get to the good parts haha

Reactions: MarkHansen

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Just read the update post, seems to be a bit of backwards logic.

The dev has added additional characters in recent updates, yet still seems to be set on completing the game by mid 2021 at the latest. Just seems to be more work to fit into a very tight timeframe, which makes me worry that this may end up being rushed.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes