3.90 star(s) 94 Votes
D

Deleted member 2088186

Could rant about story theory and how the dev's just fucked it up with the escape from the house (crucible) and bringing in fresh characters (dead wood), but I'll go with: nice art, but it's all downhill from here ...

• Angry
Reactions: Doomskull

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
yeah, pretty much that's all I've found. originally, when I downloaded the new update, there was nothing new. I had done everything in this outline. I deleted all files (except for saves), and redownloaded the game. The only new scene I found was a blowjob scene. I was expecting more than 1 new scene lol, but is what it is. But, before I deleted and redownloaded, there wasn't even a blowjob scene. I just kept clicking on all the same things over and over, thinking maybe I have to build up a ton of affection, or something. But, 7-8 days in a row of the same stuff didn't seem right.
Same thing happened with me too mate. And I thought I was doing something wrong. Played the whole game about 3 times to do the 'right thing'. And then I saw people posting about blowjob scene and I was like WHEREEE... Well thanx to your suggestion, I redownloaded the game and kaboom, the older download was corrupted. Got all scenes now.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
After reading the news report i guess i will pass this update and wait for the next one, cause it will be more like chat/interaction and for what i see the only scenes nsfw we gonna get might be a naked scene from the "neighbour" and the masturbation one that Sassquatchh showed, so ya guys dont get ur hopes too high, more likely the good scenes will come near the end of the game (since he wants to progress the characters equally), which i guess wont be too far away since he mentioned before this would be a small game.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes