3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
that was kinda dissapointing, i was expecting more, the julie story is decent but the animations werent exciting (i cant say nothing about the linda one of this update cause im still trying to find it), i hope next update show us some content worth playing and do that little grind for stats.

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
that was kinda dissapointing, i was expecting more, the julie story is decent but the animations werent exciting (i cant say nothing about the linda one of this update cause im still trying to find it), i hope next update show us some content worth playing and do that little grind for stats.
The Linda one is in the bathroom. It should just be one of the options when you click on her when she's in the bath.
It's just the same BJ pose/animation like in the kitchen BJ but this time she's naked.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The Linda one is in the bathroom. It should just be one of the options when you click on her when she's in the bath.
It's just the same BJ pose/animation like in the kitchen BJ but this time she's naked.
... i cant really believe if that is the scene i will be even more dissapointed, this game its been treated very poorly and has for the content on this update isnt even worth touching in my opinion.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
... i cant really believe if that is the scene i will be even more dissapointed, this game its been treated very poorly and has for the content on this update isnt even worth touching in my opinion.
Yeah this game doesn't get the same attention than the other two, it's the small one so we'll have to get used to minor updates I'm afraid

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
This was never going to be a big game, it was mentioned from the beginning that it was a smaller side project. If you were expecting more then that's on you.

Reactions: Xhin

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This was never going to be a big game, it was mentioned from the beginning that it was a smaller side project. If you were expecting more then that's on you.
I know the game is not gonna be big i know that since it was announced and aswell know the game isnt getting attention has it should, but to see a update with that poor content is dissapointing, im not expecting 18 H-scenes etc, but i know since its gonna be small update atleast take the afford to put something worth seeing so that people feel motivated to play it and support it.

Not hating the game or the dev,im just dissapointed with the update.

Reactions: Jarul

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
if this is a visual novel then change the game rpgm is misleading if you can't move in the game and the game does everything for you except press z and enter to read

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
if this is a visual novel then change the game rpgm is misleading if you can't move in the game and the game does everything for you except press z and enter to read
If the engine is still RPGmaker (VX,ACE,Ect) than nothing needs to be changed. The engine prefix is there more for people wanting to know what kind of hardware/software is needed for the games and NOT to depict gameplay,thats what the tags are for.

Just my opinion of course. However myself and a great many others would bitch up a storm if the title said visual novel or other and after downloading, find its an RPGmaker game.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes