3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How far can I go with mom so far? ( i mean hj, bj etc.)
1 HJ, 3 BJ's ( 2 are the same pose and animation though just different background and in 1 she's wearing clothes while in the other she's naked.
There's 1 animated scene where you have sex doggy with her but it's a fantasy of the MC It doesn't really happen.
Wheres the Changelog?
0.4.0 Changelog

New Scene:
Linda Blowjob (bathroom)

On-Screen Scenes Added:
Julie Masturbating
Julie Handjob

== New Content ==
0.4.0 adds the beginning of Julie's storyline! Her storyline introduces the second activity- fitness points. Where Linda's story
relies on completing chores, Julie's relies on exercising. The basic progression of her story is laid out now and may get tweaked
in the future. For example, if I add a currency system, I may require the player to purchases exercise equipment. For now, I
wanted to keep it simple.

In addition, when you have completed all of Linda's current story, you will get a new location to experience her last scene!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
1 HJ, 3 BJ's ( 2 are the same pose and animation though just different background and in 1 she's wearing clothes while in the other she's naked.
There's 1 animated scene where you have sex doggy with her but it's a fantasy of the MC It doesn't really happen.

0.4.0 Changelog

New Scene:
Linda Blowjob (bathroom)

On-Screen Scenes Added:
Julie Masturbating
Julie Handjob

== New Content ==
0.4.0 adds the beginning of Julie's storyline! Her storyline introduces the second activity- fitness points. Where Linda's story
relies on completing chores, Julie's relies on exercising. The basic progression of her story is laid out now and may get tweaked
in the future. For example, if I add a currency system, I may require the player to purchases exercise equipment. For now, I
wanted to keep it simple.

In addition, when you have completed all of Linda's current story, you will get a new location to experience her last scene!
Maybe sex with her is a fantasy so far.. but worth seeing because MC's mom is hot. Now just wait for it to actually happen. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love: :love:

Reactions: zandalari

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It's actually a similar situation. :ROFLMAO:
Very similar. Down to the hair bun. I just wondered if it was most likely a reference. There's more art detail presented in this game's version after all.

Reactions: Qmil679

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Reactions: Morah SDG and Xhin

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
With ZR and TOP coming to a end hopefully we'll see more and bigger updates for this game :)
Wouldn't count on it. He already confirmed a sequel for ZR, ZR 2 and he also has another game planned after TOP ends.
He's going to continue having 3 games. This is a sidegame so expect similar flow of content.

Reactions: KodaSoda

Zann98

Oct 19, 2017
I cant reach anything rn, I cant access julies scenes or that special secret linda scene can anyone help? I did the linda bathroom bj

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017

Anyone know how go get this?
(already doing lot of chores and doing linda 'handjob hallway' scene)

digestif

Aug 13, 2017

Anyone know how go get this?
(already doing lot of chores and doing linda 'handjob hallway' scene)
I had to start a new game to get the new Mom scenes.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
I cant reach anything rn, I cant access julies scenes or that special secret linda scene can anyone help? I did the linda bathroom bj
To access the special scen just click on the tissues next to the pc.To access Julie scenes,do the exercises,3 times i think during the evening and then afterwars you can find Julie in the living roo,talk to her.

mandomedo

Apr 29, 2017
To access the special scen just click on the tissues next to the pc.To access Julie scenes,do the exercises,3 times i think during the evening and then afterwars you can find Julie in the living roo,talk to her.
off topic question where did you get your profile picture

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes