3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Ok so... first woman is the mom... second one is... cousin or sister? Third looks like an aunt... Am I correct in assuming the actual relations to MC?

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Every time I do something with Linda, I get something on the side of my screen that seems like she would have new dialogue or something but every time I talk to her she just says "The last bit of my solo story will come to a conclusion in a future update. I'm thinking there will be a couple of 'special' scenes you will need to find before the final scene can begin"

The last time I played was 0.3.1 and I already did all of Linda's content, there's no changelog on the start of the thread since 0.2.0 so I don't know what's actually been changed. Is everything I've missed just with the Aunt?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 785208
this is a chat bubble yes but what does it indicate?
I think it indicates new dialogue being available but once you've done everything with Linda it seems to default to that when you do chores.
how to trigger new location? i saw all scenes already except that one
I think it's just badly worded by Siren.
The new location is just the BJ scene in the bathroom with Linda.

Reactions: japoax

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Every time I do something with Linda, I get something on the side of my screen that seems like she would have new dialogue or something but every time I talk to her she just says "The last bit of my solo story will come to a conclusion in a future update. I'm thinking there will be a couple of 'special' scenes you will need to find before the final scene can begin"

The last time I played was 0.3.1 and I already did all of Linda's content, there's no changelog on the start of the thread since 0.2.0 so I don't know what's actually been changed. Is everything I've missed just with the Aunt?
0.4.0 was 2 scenes with the aunt and 1 BJ scene with Linda in the bathroom.
So go in the bathroom when linda's there and you should have a new option for blowjob. (it's the same pose and animation for the BJ in the kitchen she's just naked now)

I think the new dialogue bubble icon you get is just there to have you talk to Linda so you get the message
"The last bit of my solo story will come to a conclusion in a future update. I'm thinking there will be a couple of 'special' scenes you will need to find before the final scene can begin"

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes