3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys. So there is NO sex with Linda. The new is only naked BJ?
Well there is a fantasy sex scene with Linda doggystyle but that was already in the game before.
The new update added 2 scenes for Julie the aunt and 1 scene for Linda the naked BJ in the bathroom.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Got to say his work has become amazing. I've not been this pepped up for an adult game in a long time. Waiting for updates is going to be a fucking nightmare.

Animations are superb, character design is hot as fuck, just a great start.

So far I have had the BJ in kitchen and bathroom with the mother. Her dialog now says I need to find a few more things before a conclusion. Does this actually mean anything because when I do the dishes or other actions her emote had a speech bubble but no new dialog. Been exercising and getting hollow emotes for the aunt. Do you just have to keep doing them?

Jun 6, 2018
Got to say his work has become amazing. I've not been this pepped up for an adult game in a long time. Waiting for updates is going to be a fucking nightmare.

Animations are superb, character design is hot as fuck, just a great start.

So far I have had the BJ in kitchen and bathroom with the mother. Her dialog now says I need to find a few more things before a conclusion. Does this actually mean anything because when I do the dishes or other actions her emote had a speech bubble but no new dialog. Been exercising and getting hollow emotes for the aunt. Do you just have to keep doing them?
That's all for now, the secret scene which is the bathroom BJ I assume ( probably a typing mistake from the dev ).
Also, you can trigger the HJ naked in the morning, by switching the file name from the game folder www -> img -> picture (3MomHJ_After1 and 3MomHJ_After1A) and so on until 'After 3A' ( make sure you backup your original file before doing it ).

Reactions: forgame

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
how to progress with julie? i talk to her in the evening when she's at the sofa but she keeps telling her orders arrived and that's it. She does yoga in the morning but can't do anything with her.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I just reached the end of the content, so far these the best work you got, I know that's not your main game and it will not be as big and have a decent plot as your main game ( which is sad ) but this could turn into a OP game since the art and animations are very well made.

Reactions: dragon00nick

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
tried in different ways to play the game but couldnt play it dammn... blackscreen hampers every sex scene.....so i guess have to w8 until renpy version comes :cautious::cautious:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
That's all for now, the secret scene which is the bathroom BJ I assume ( probably a typing mistake from the dev ).
Also, you can trigger the HJ naked in the morning, by switching the file name from the game folder www -> img -> picture (3MomHJ_After1 and 3MomHJ_After1A) and so on until 'After 3A' ( make sure you backup your original file before doing it ).
Yeah I figured it was a fudge up. Cheers man.

I hope he doesn't throw in too many characters. You have 3 chicks in a house and all those positions and possibilities, yet every single dev fucks that part up and ends up with about 4 scenes per character, with the exception of the French dude who makes Adventures of Willy D. But I can't play that game anymore since he changed something on it.

But back to this game. That doggy dream was hot as fuck. Hope to see her big arse bouncing a lot.

Reactions: ju9iter
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes