3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
so the bubble still there even after i spill all the soap and i guess after speech bubble marks appear on "Maid" mean it's the end of the game? and i see that you can naked hj but i don't get that scene at all
so anybody can help or maybe tell me something?

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
so the bubble still there even after i spill all the soap and i guess after speech bubble marks appear on "Maid" mean it's the end of the game? and i see that you can naked hj but i don't get that scene at all
so anybody can help or maybe tell me something?
From the changelog :
"In addition, when you have completed all of Linda's current story, you will get a new location to experience her last scene!"

What I did, completed all of not-mom story, same with not-aunt and then I had access to the naked bj inside the bathroom.
And same here for the bath, I still have the bubbles

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
From the changelog :
"In addition, when you have completed all of Linda's current story, you will get a new location to experience her last scene!"

What I did, completed all of not-mom story, same with not-aunt and then I had access to the naked bj inside the bathroom.
And same here for the bath, I still have the bubbles
The scene is not in the game yet

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
Good game but with too little content, I hope that when siren finishes ZR this game will get a bit more attention

Momohci

Feb 1, 2020
I got a little problem on android, when I play it there is no animation at all it's just blank, and when there is a door bell sound there is some error

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
this game is never getting finished is it
you guys really need to chill just a bit, they are doing 3 games at one time and update them as frequently as possible . so once or twice every month and the other games that siren has done are pretty solid and I would recommend both of them . I respect their dedication to the craft and hate people like you who constantly whine and bicker about it . If you want it to be faster go to their patreon and support , I do when I have the spare money .

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Ok so tried playing the game on android and the the hj scene was just black screen and afterwards the error pop up saying doorbell.mp3 not found. And it just kept repeating it. After the aunt and sis came, the mc doesn't eavesdrop on Linda's door. And the day repeats when u enter the room. Quite a bug.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
you guys really need to chill just a bit, they are doing 3 games at one time and update them as frequently as possible . so once or twice every month and the other games that siren has done are pretty solid and I would recommend both of them . I respect their dedication to the craft and hate people like you who constantly whine and bicker about it . If you want it to be faster go to their patreon and support , I do when I have the spare money .
one, supporting doesn't make production faster. Look at the lager raking devs for proof. (If a large team is involved production can increase.)
Two, to loathe someone isn't at all a good thing. Ask yourself "who am i to hate, pity, or look down on others." You wouldn't like to be looked down on, nor would i. State kindly their errors an maybe you may come to terms.

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
I agree, but that doesn't mean our points are invalid. It's been a while so I don't even remember what I said.

However, that's the main issue in my opinion, and the reason why progress is so slow. If they are a small studio as you say (and as I believe) then spreading themselves too thin to work on even more projects isn't usually smart. Considering that technically none of them are finished it's a bit of a bummer. Furthermore, it should show just how much we enjoy these games and Siren's Domain, that so many are chomping at the bit for new content.

Conversely, you're right in that it would be better to put our money forward instead of our words if we truly appreciate everything. As soon as I have income flowing again I will absolutely be supporting them financially. I know there are always excuses for not putting up the quid. I'll speak for myself at least and pledge to, as you say, "chill just a bit". ;)

Reactions: akikospam74

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
expecting this to have periodic update like ToP and ZR (like ~1 month period for update to drop), is the wrong expectation to set imo.
This is more of a side project by Sirens, and its gonna be a shorter game as well compared to ToP and ZR.. I think even Siren mention this.
Main project of Siren is always ToP and ZR, and that kind of primary product is gonna have constant-ish periodic update.
This game on the other hand only have estimated completion date of Summer 2021 (or is it just anywhere in 2021), and no promises of periodic update.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
It was consistently stated from before release and afterwards that this was always going to be just a small downtime game between other game releases. If you expected more then that's your own fault.

Reactions: thesilentking

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Uh-huh, true.

But also no. Because there's a goal on patreon for going out of the house even when the stuff inside of it isn't even properly developed yet.

But yes, even if it reaches that milestone, that never assured that the game will get done.
Sad tho.
Also a bit of a dick move maybe...? Dunno.
He got two games going on after all. And sequels already planned.

Reactions: thesilentking
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes