3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Fucknuggets420

Oct 16, 2020
It's a pirate site - I'm pretty sure as long as you aren't straight up rippin' it for money you're good. People add/edit/mod and fanservice on here all the time.
I think you can start your own tread under the mod category
or just message one of the moderators if you need help creating the tread properly
Fuck it, I'll post it, I'm not trynna make money off it, just holdin' out hope to see an animated version of this some day. I mean, holy shit, it's one of the hottest characters I've ever seen in a game. Also I'm not much of an artist by any means.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
This game is very down at sirens list of updates.
And sadly it will be like this for a while as I have seen on his patreon, he is starting zombie retreat 2 so I guess this will be priority order for updates
1° Town of passion
2° Zombie retreat 2
3° House chores

D

Deleted member 386829

then he should just cancel this and rip the bandaid off. it was supposed to be short and quick, and then it just got prolonged and abandoned. shame, because it was really good and had a lot of potential

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
This game is very down at sirens list of updates.
And sadly it will be like this for a while as I have seen on his patreon, he is starting zombie retreat 2 so I guess this will be priority order for updates
1° Town of passion
2° Zombie retreat 2
3° House chores
Town of Passion is nearly done, I am quite interested in Zombie Retreat 2 and I do think house chores still has great potential and I hope Siren considers the base game, maybe not the same artist but once Town of Passion is done, I wouldn't be surprised IF house chores Returns and with a more organized team and has a better plan next year. It's been a shitty year and Siren has always promised quality content and delivers at least in my opinion pretty well.

Reactions: Xhin and gungrave27

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
then he should just cancel this and rip the bandaid off. it was supposed to be short and quick, and then it just got prolonged and abandoned. shame, because it was really good and had a lot of potential
I said maybe because after ToP, he can also take ZR2 as his main project and work on house chores as secondary.
We just need to wait and see if he will start another game after finishing ToP.

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hey everyone!

Been a long time since I've posted/lurked f95 but I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of hostility here. Figured people would be (rightfully) not very happy about how the game's been going.

Just wanted to clarify a few posts I skimmed by while also mentioning a pretty definitive update was just posted on Patreon explaining the game's future (no, it's not cancelled)

=====

"Spreading myself thin"

Some people were correctly defending me in that this game is NOT meant to be the same size/scope as ToP & ZR so it does get lower prioritization. However, it was also NOT meant to take 6+ months per update. The reason for these delays were primarily out of my control. Not trying to throw anyone under the bus as some artists don't realize how tight of a commitment these games can be. But I want to clarify that working on ToP, ZR & HC at the same time has never forced me to compromise anything but my own sanity at times.

Art is often a bottleneck in the update process so for instance, I started Zombie's Retreat as a way to help prevent me from anxiously waiting on new scenes all the time in ToP. Sometimes I'm busier than I'd like to be but ultimately this is the best way to keep myself moving instead of worrying.

=====

"Vision is cancelled without artist"

Nah. Parts of HC have been a collaboration but the main vision is mine. It's basic origins are inspired off of that old-school vacuuming mother meme if some folks are old & degen enough to recognize it haha. But the tricky thing about what I do is that I'm void of any artistic talent. My 'Achilles heel' is having to rely on artists to come through with their part of the game: characters, backgrounds, NSFW scenes, etc. Unfortunately in this case (as with ToP in the past) when an artist isn't able to continue, I'm completely fucked until I can find a replacement. Fortunately I think I've already gotten one.

Sorry for understandably letting a bunch of you guys down so far. Shit sucks and it's a gut wrenching feeling when an artist isn't able to continue. Just gotta pick up the pieces and see what I can continue with. <3

Stay cool f95!

edit: Also Android version. RPGM has made that a nightmare as the scenes load as black screens for most Android users. Going to look at possibly re-rendering the scenes in a lower framerate or sort of framing & shrinking the scenes slightly to get them consistently functional on Android. Sorry for this taking so long. Once a viable solution is found the Android version should update consistently with the Windows build.

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
Understandable Siren, just keep doing what you do best.

For HC, do you think you'll have to find a new artist with a different style, or try to find someone who can replicate it?

sarge301

Sep 27, 2017
Hey everyone!

Been a long time since I've posted/lurked f95 but I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of hostility here. Figured people would be (rightfully) not very happy about how the game's been going.

Just wanted to clarify a few posts I skimmed by while also mentioning a pretty definitive update was just posted on Patreon explaining the game's future (no, it's not cancelled)

=====

"Spreading myself thin"

Some people were correctly defending me in that this game is NOT meant to be the same size/scope as ToP & ZR so it does get lower prioritization. However, it was also NOT meant to take 6+ months per update. The reason for these delays were primarily out of my control. Not trying to throw anyone under the bus as some artists don't realize how tight of a commitment these games can be. But I want to clarify that working on ToP, ZR & HC at the same time has never forced me to compromise anything but my own sanity at times.

Art is often a bottleneck in the update process so for instance, I started Zombie's Retreat as a way to help prevent me from anxiously waiting on new scenes all the time in ToP. Sometimes I'm busier than I'd like to be but ultimately this is the best way to keep myself moving instead of worrying.

=====

"Vision is cancelled without artist"

Nah. Parts of HC have been a collaboration but the main vision is mine. It's basic origins are inspired off of that old-school vacuuming mother meme if some folks are old & degen enough to recognize it haha. But the tricky thing about what I do is that I'm void of any artistic talent. My 'Achilles heel' is having to rely on artists to come through with their part of the game: characters, backgrounds, NSFW scenes, etc. Unfortunately in this case (as with ToP in the past) when an artist isn't able to continue, I'm completely fucked until I can find a replacement. Fortunately I think I've already gotten one.

Sorry for understandably letting a bunch of you guys down so far. Shit sucks and it's a gut wrenching feeling when an artist isn't able to continue. Just gotta pick up the pieces and see what I can continue with. <3

Stay cool f95!

edit: Also Android version. RPGM has made that a nightmare as the scenes load as black screens for most Android users. Going to look at possibly re-rendering the scenes in a lower framerate or sort of framing & shrinking the scenes slightly to get them consistently functional on Android. Sorry for this taking so long. Once a viable solution is found the Android version should update consistently with the Windows build.
Glad to see you're still active and I hope things smooth out for you. Also that vacuuming comic from DoodleNooch right? whatever happened to that guy

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Understandable Siren, just keep doing what you do best.

For HC, do you think you'll have to find a new artist with a different style, or try to find someone who can replicate it?
Ya, the main goal is trying to make the art match the original as much as possible. Hoping to squeeze in a commission with the artist by Jan at the latest to see how close they can nail it. If I don't believe it's a right fit then I'll have to resume the search. Otherwise HC should be back on track then!

Glad to see you're still active and I hope things smooth out for you. Also that vacuuming comic from DoodleNooch right? whatever happened to that guy
Yup! Although I think the original comic was made by an Anon on 4chan. I know Doodle added a little bit of meat to the comic though. And not sure. Probably just personal life/things getting in the way. Shame b/c I love their work. Really underrated stuff!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Siren

"We need to see how things keep going with this maid." .... yes... "maid".... I totally have them as a maid..... hehe

Anyway GL with it. and props to you pausing le donations. (inb4 some idiot ignores that fact and accuses of milking).

alikoyunn

Oct 1, 2020
I really liked this game. At least the texture graphic is different than others and looks nice. Excited to see new updates ! Thank you..

Mr.Bones7

Jun 22, 2020
We'll be patient, thanks a lot for your work Siren. House Chores really pushes all the good buttons, good luck with all your projects!

Reactions: cgehunter
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes