3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Hearing people who actually are willing to defend respect and discuss siren for doing their best is like finding the fountain of youth when stranded in the Sahara . Just a relief after seeing people who just got here complaining about this game never getting done for a good while , I feel they will give heavy support to this after they have finished with the remaining updates to Town of passion and Zombie retreat's last few updates and patches . Atleast that's what they hoped and honestly I think alot of people are looking forward to updates on this as opposed to the older games which are made well and have few if any bugs . which I prefer alot more then buggy af games thrown out and aren't patched for weeks on end , that alone siren has my respect and when I can my money . always done good work , Even if only in small bursts at times .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Liquid_Donut

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
After downloading the new game I'm still getting a black screen on the hj, any ideas why or maybe just a bug. Using Windows

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Well i kinda saw this coming no news or previews, i kinda feel bad to see that he is relying on someone's ideias to do content for the game, cause if that person is gone then the game is going abandoned most likely.
Lets hope it wont be abandoned and it keeps going cause the game has potential even though so far we havnt got much to do.

Last edited:

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Well i kinda saw this coming no news or previews, i kinda feel bad to see that he is relying on someone's ideias to do content for the game, cause if that person is gone then the game is going abandoned most likely.
Lets hope it won't be abandoned and it keeps going cause the game has potential even though so far we havnt got much to do.
it may be abandoned BUT that doesn't mean it is completely over, I have seen people in a similar position be able to go from the ground up and bounce back with half the support Siren get's and I agree, I got high hopes for the house chores even if it has a different artist , I like the base design's and if another artist were to come in , I honestly wouldn't mind a little change, Zombie's retreat, for instance, this last and final update did a rework of the character design I actually enjoyed. I do like the base character's right now because they are different from siren's other works but still good looking and not poorly made. I just hope they get it sorted out . :D

Dec 26, 2017
So now that the zombie's retreat is completed will they start working on it?
Dude...did you not read the update less than 10 posts before yours? Since it is on a previous page and in the vain hope that people will at least read this before repeatedly asking, Siren said an essential member of the team is incommunicado and the game is onhold until that gets figured out.
Sassquatchh myself and likely many others are going to assume this is regarding the artist until explicitly denied.

Sep 8, 2018
Dude...did you not read the update less than 10 posts before yours? Since it is on a previous page and in the vain hope that people will at least read this before repeatedly asking, Siren said an essential member of the team is incommunicado and the game is onhold until that gets figured out.
Sassquatchh myself and likely many others are going to assume this is regarding the artist until explicitly denied.
I read it I was just thinking now that they have one thing less to take care of,and if the artist is not replying they can think of changing the art and I'm sure many people (including me) will don't mind
Cause dropping such a good project would be really soul sucking

Reactions: Melihke

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I made a tittyfuck edit of the mom from one of the nude handjob source files. Don't know if I can/should upload it. I'm fairly new here so not 100% sure what the rule is. Also, please don't let this game die :cry:
It's a pirate site - I'm pretty sure as long as you aren't straight up rippin' it for money you're good. People add/edit/mod and fanservice on here all the time.

Reactions: Xhin

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
I made a tittyfuck edit of the mom from one of the nude handjob source files. Don't know if I can/should upload it. I'm fairly new here so not 100% sure what the rule is. Also, please don't let this game die :cry:
I think you can start your own tread under the mod category
or just message one of the moderators if you need help creating the tread properly

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes