3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It ain't canceled. Something happened with the artist though and he's looking for another one.
The way I see it, it's either "find a new artist to can imitate the style," or "redo all the art." Not a happy prospect. I guess the third option is to "pretend the art style did not change." After all no one noticed when Bewitched changed Darrens, right.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
"Game isn't abandoned BUT there is no artist to make it"
Should I be happy or sad about this ?? LMAO!

Last edited:

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
This game is so amazing and freaking hot! When this gonna be continued? Siren already finished Zombie's Retreat so i hope House Chores is gonna be continued.

Reactions: basedmym

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
This game is so amazing and freaking hot! When this gonna be continued? Siren already finished Zombie's Retreat so i hope House Chores is gonna be continued.
yeah I 100% agree, siren lost the original artist for reasons I have no clue of BUT they were able to get a new artist with a similar style and currently has been rethinking this game, it was supposed to be a side project but its kinda grown and alot of people want the game to be ........ bigger than originally intended which I am 100% all on board for and siren I have alot of respect for when it comes to the craft of stories and games. My info is from a couple of weeks ago however and if anybody has any info as of right now please correct me.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I'd hazard a guess that the artist decided it was too much work for too little pay for them or something the like.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes