3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Dandyredd

Jan 28, 2019
I hope the new artist comes adapts to the artstyle, would be a bummer if sister character ended up being left to the wayside. Fingers Crossed.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So with this app, i can run file .exe?
Huh? No, it's RGPM MV, so you don't need to run the exe. You need to donwload the Mac version of RPGM MV and then rename the www folder from the windows version to app.nw, and replace the app.nw inside the Mac RPGM app with the renamed one. You will now have a Mac version of the game. The instructions are in the post I linked to.
Second, if you get an error when saving your game, you can get around this by starting the game by running the flie nwjs, which is also in the Mac game package. It will open in Terminal and this will start the game, but now you can save your progress.

Reactions: Delasius

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Any new scenes on this update?
There isn't a new update, the game is stuck on 0.4.1 for a long period time due to some problems
BUT on March we should have another update with at least a good amount of content ( I hope so )
And after March, in about 2/3 months the game will get a new update and so on.

Last edited:

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
Huh? No, it's RGPM MV, so you don't need to run the exe. You need to donwload the Mac version of RPGM MV and then rename the www folder from the windows version to app.nw, and replace the app.nw inside the Mac RPGM app with the renamed one. You will now have a Mac version of the game. The instructions are in the post I linked to.
Second, if you get an error when saving your game, you can get around this by starting the game by running the flie nwjs, which is also in the Mac game package. It will open in Terminal and this will start the game, but now you can save your progress.
Thank's dude, i did it! I can use the same method for file .exe?

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
this is what I found on his twitter about this game "If all goes well, the next House Chores update should be out in March / April." so until then do not expect much

Reactions: Donkeybong

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017

Hey HC Patrons!
I'm finally able to share some behind the scenes sneak peeks at upcoming content! Here's a first look at a very special scene with Linda!
This scene is NOT yet finished as only the very basic coloring has been applied so if that was worrying you, that's not how the final scene will look.
I was really hoping to have this new update out in March but it's going to be cutting it a little close. Keep in mind, this scene still needs finishing and then I send it off to also get animated. On top of that, I have to actually make this update so it may end up taking slightly longer. The March/April time frame is still pretty accurate though. I can't see this update taking any longer than April.
Things are happening! I'm finally seeing the pieces fall into place with House Chores which is pretty relieving. Last year was not terribly kind to the project but I'm glad things have been able to push forward.
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon with another update about the game and hopefully shortly after, the actual update itself!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes