3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019

Hey HC Patrons!
I'm finally able to share some behind the scenes sneak peeks at upcoming content! Here's a first look at a very special scene with Linda!
This scene is NOT yet finished as only the very basic coloring has been applied so if that was worrying you, that's not how the final scene will look.
I was really hoping to have this new update out in March but it's going to be cutting it a little close. Keep in mind, this scene still needs finishing and then I send it off to also get animated. On top of that, I have to actually make this update so it may end up taking slightly longer. The March/April time frame is still pretty accurate though. I can't see this update taking any longer than April.
Things are happening! I'm finally seeing the pieces fall into place with House Chores which is pretty relieving. Last year was not terribly kind to the project but I'm glad things have been able to push forward.
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon with another update about the game and hopefully shortly after, the actual update itself!
This is really cool, very good line strokes, excellent work considering the bad days the game has had to go through, but it has a lot of potential. It looks beautifull. And that is just the color without the shadows, it is not finished yet I know, but it has one of the best aesthetics I have seen. great job, can't wait for you to finish the update so I can test it out!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

Hey HC Patrons!
I'm finally able to share some behind the scenes sneak peeks at upcoming content! Here's a first look at a very special scene with Linda!
This scene is NOT yet finished as only the very basic coloring has been applied so if that was worrying you, that's not how the final scene will look.
I was really hoping to have this new update out in March but it's going to be cutting it a little close. Keep in mind, this scene still needs finishing and then I send it off to also get animated. On top of that, I have to actually make this update so it may end up taking slightly longer. The March/April time frame is still pretty accurate though. I can't see this update taking any longer than April.
Things are happening! I'm finally seeing the pieces fall into place with House Chores which is pretty relieving. Last year was not terribly kind to the project but I'm glad things have been able to push forward.
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon with another update about the game and hopefully shortly after, the actual update itself!
I hope the moans from the intro to the game stay...

First post has been deleted. Did anyone see what it said?
Think it was more WIP stuff.

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
From a patreon email
Hey everyone!
I wanted to share a general news update about what's happening with House Chores.

== Next Update ==
This month, I will begin resuming work on the actual contents of the next update for House Chores! It's been a long time coming. I'm going to have to familiarize myself with working on this game in particular since it's so different from the others I work on haha.
This update will focus on finishing up the 'main' part of Linda's story. This does not mean she won't see new content in the future. This will just conclude most of the build up to the real action ;)
Since it's been a while, I'm also going to go back and re-evaluate some parts of the game. The main thing is simplifying the notification system and hopefully making things much easier both for myself and for the player as far as needing to know what to do next within the game.
I will also be looking at more work arounds for Android users as there are still technical limitations preventing the Android port from working smoothly. I'll have to do something about the NSFW scenes but I don't want to completely sabotage the quality of them in order to find that answer. No promises on Android yet, but I will be testing some stuff.

== Release Plans ==
My hope is to have the new update out this month, late March. However, I'm working on being kinder to myself and not announcing release dates before I REALLY should be announcing them. It's been causing a lot of crunch & unnecessary stress on my end.
The actual release date window, however, should safely be late March or early April if the art needs more time.
As usual, once things are more clear, I will give you all a better, more accurate release date.

== Art ==
Most of the art is complete, however, the 'big' scene still needs to be finished and then also animated. Because it still has a bit longer to go, I can't guarantee when exactly it will get finished. I'm hoping it can be completed by late March but if not, I need to give the game a bit more time until the next build is ready to launch. Mid April should be the absolute worst case scenario if everything progresses smoothly but takes a bit longer than expected.
March is only just beginning though so there's quite a bit more time to get that content finished up!
=====
Finally! An end goal is in sight for the plans to bring this project back from the brink of death.
Now that the new artist has been figured out, things should be quite a bit more smooth from here on out. The goal is to finish the main trio for House Chores and if that can all be done and people want more... I'll look into it ;) The idea of expanding outside of the house (neighbors, teachers, etc etc) has really been piquing my interest. One step at a time, though!
That's all for this update! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon with more news on the update's progress!

Apr 20, 2018
"My plans are to finish this visual novel in a year so roughly the late summer of 2020." - kekW

Honestly, the main issue with this is that it was already declared to be the very last priority, shame I kinda enjoy the art more than ZR and ToP.

Hopefully, it gets finished this year now that ZR is done.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Game crashed right after Sis and naighbour came home, when I went into the kitchen.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
"My plans are to finish this visual novel in a year so roughly the late summer of 2020." - kekW

Honestly, the main issue with this is that it was already declared to be the very last priority, shame I kinda enjoy the art more than ZR and ToP.

Hopefully, it gets finished this year now that ZR is done.
Next update is later this March or early April and Siren said they are going to put more effort into it , main problem was the artist dropped off the face of the planet for couple months then told siren they didn't want to continue , Siren then had to hire another artist to do it who could do a similar art style , I would honestly play the next update as the art is still great and give it 1 last try , if you aren't interested after that then alright .

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to share a little two-piece update about the next update and this Patreon page!

== House Chores Beta 0.5 ==
I received the last bit of art that I believe I will require for this update. This means I can be a little more certain about when the build will release.
I'm AIMING to have the build out by this Friday, March 26th for $5+ HC Patrons HOWEVER, I want to make myself very clear, this date isn't 100% certain.
If I find that throughout the week I'll need a couple extra days, I will take them to make sure the quality of the update is up to my liking. As we get closer to the end of this week I will try my best to have a date solidified but I've got to chill with announcing dates during a time where I may still require slightly more time.
Fortunately, for those who have been waiting so patiently over this lengthy time, I can say for certain that the next build is almost here! =D I'm so happy that HC is back on track.

== New Patreon Tiers ==
Previously, I was very hesitant opening up new Patreon tiers because I just wasn't confident in being able to reliably and consistently provide new art for those rewards. However, with Mogucho (the new artist) now leading the art, I'm much more comfortable exploring those tiers.
The plan is to, likely shortly before or after Beta 0.5, launching a new $10 & $15 tier. These tiers will function like the ones on my other games' Patreon pages:
$10 tier - Receive access to a .zip file containing all major NSFW scenes in their native resolution (in .jpg/.png format). A small HC logo is placed in an empty corner as well.
$15 tier - Receive access to a .zip file containing all animated NSFW scenes in their native resolution in a 10 second .mp4 loop. (Also grants access to the $10 tier's downloads)
The rewards for these stack as well so every new update, you will receive the old AND new content in the downloads.
The $3 tier is one that I skipped out on but on other games I use that as a tier to share upcoming NSFW scene teasers/sketches. Would anyone like to see that tier make a return here? I wasn't really planning on it but again, now that I'm more confident about NSFW content releasing more steadily, it could serve a purpose.
=====
That's everything for this update. I will see you all soon with that new House Chores update! I hope you all enjoy =D Thank you all so much for your support!

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Why are the animations just a black screen for me? Have downloaded multiple versions and all the same black screen when there should be animations, the text boxes are still there though :/

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
so 4 updates in 19 months?
The first artist lefted the project for unknow reasons, so the project stoped for many months, Siren only came with an new artist for the game in January if I'm not wrong, and now in March as you can see some pages back, the project came back and'll start to being updated more frequently now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes