3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So there's three new scenes I have found:

- Bath titjob
-Sex on the kitchen
- Linda's bedroom kitchen with a hair down or hair up option.
WTF? Linda's bedroom kitchen ? what do you mean by that ? don't tell me theres a kitchen inside Linda's bedroom

Apr 20, 2018
played the new update, new scenes are pretty good. i just dont like the no transition, zoomed out scenes. i feel like they dont add all that much. sex scene with mom wasn't bad. this game has promise. probably another 4 updates before it feels good to play.
So completion? Lol

Feb 14, 2020
Okay, I believe this is from the new update. After talking to Linda in the morning(while she’s cleaning the living room) she admitted that she likes our adventures and decided to continue with them, after a moment of uncertainty (btw, we also have two options to choose here, one with blue heart and another with red heart. It is not the first time that we have moments of choices like that in the game, but do you guys have any feelings if they make any differences? I personally don't feel like it makes any real difference).

After that moment we get a message basically saying that new interactions with Linda at the house have been unlocked. So far the new interactions I've been able to find were:

- Blowjob in our room, when we try to pass the time masturbating an option of "Linda special" will appear, that's the one. As a fan of blowjob scenes, I personally really liked this one(the scene also happen in "third person" view btw, so we are able to see the full body on the main character).

- We also have a boobjob scene when Linda is in the bathroom, just go to see Linda when she is in the bathroom and choose the "paizuri" option(also third person view and I also liked this one).

For the time being I was only able to find this, but I imagine there are more content.

Last edited:

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Okay, I believe this is from the new update. After talking to Linda in the morning(while she’s cleaning the living room) she admitted that she likes our adventures and decided to continue with them, after a moment of uncertainty (btw, we also have two options to choose here, one with blue heart and another with red heart. It is not the first time that we have moments of choices like that in the game, but do you guys have any feelings if they make any differences? I personally don't feel like it makes any real difference).

After that moment we get a message basically saying that new interactions with Linda at the house have been unlocked. So far the new interactions I've been able to find were:

- Blowjob in our room, when we try to pass the time masturbating an option of "Linda special" will appear, that's the one. As a fan of blowjob scenes, I personally really liked this one(the scene also happen in "third person" view btw, so we are able to see the full body on the main character).

- We also have a boobjob scene when Linda is in the bathroom, just go to see Linda when she is in the bathroom and choose the "paizuri" option(also third person view and I also liked this one).

For the time being I was only able to find this, but I imagine there are more content.
You're missing the hj from Linda's sister in the mornings, titjob from Linda in the bathroom, sex with Linda in the kitchen, and sex with Linda in her room with the option of having her hair up or down at night.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes