3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Eh...Mom starts giving handies w/o fuss immediately
Yea great art and premise hindered by bad pacing, imo. Thing that plagues many games on this site, for me, is pacing. Usually, like in this game, way too fast (well the pacing of the game story that is, the pacing of this game's releases has been slow as a snail lol) or just irratically without a smooth progression. They just move too fast and too easy or they have spoilers (a lot of games have a dream the first day of the fucking the main characters, ruins the whole game for me like seeing the end of the movie before it even starts, or the whole creepy first night fondle/undress/assault thing some games have, no thanks).

No slow but steady build up as you get to know the characters = not much payoff for me. O well I guess this is a smaller side project anyway so in that sense it's more understandable and probably better off if it's rushed in pacing considering how long development is taking. And to each their own anyway, some ppl just want a quick fap and that's cool too.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Not gonna lie. All the wait for 1 scene and a hj is lacking. Like alot. I hope the updates start becoming more frequent and this would be a nice little game for use from time to time. And a patreon pledge from me for said purpose.

But as the update frequency is right now its a pass from me. Especially since i hate RPGM games.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
After some time with this title im very pleased to see such nice drawnings. They are perfect. To be honnest i just want more of the lewd scenes ^^ I like little "deformed/chibi" animations. I think such humoristics scenes are necessary to this title. It will be more enjoyfull. For now i keep tracking this game and hope to see update in near, very near future :)

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Here is the changelog for 0.5 for those incapable of reading the changelog in the HELP FILES when you download the update:

0.5 Changelog

Major Scenes added:
Linda Sex (bedroom)

On-Screen Scenes Added:
Linda Paizuri (bathroom)
Linda Sex (kitchen)

== New Content ==
House Chores is finally back! With a new artist on board, this project is able to continue on better than ever.

This update finishes the 'main' storyline for Linda. What I mean by that is the build up from the start of the relationship to
the first intercourse scene. There will very likely be more scenes for Linda in the future still.

== Game Changes ==
-Added character descriptions in the pause menu
-Added support for custom mouse cursor (helps give it a 'visual novel feel')
-Some choices during Linda's story now have a passion or lust indicator. Choosing enough of one option will slightly change some dialogue and events during her story.
-Rebuilt stats system for Linda & Julie
-This is mostly to help me program the game easier. This shouldn't affect the player's experience aside from maybe
needing slightly more affection/action points than usual if transferring a save file over
-Partially rebuilt Julie's storyline using this new system
-Again, this shouldn't drastically affect players but the notifications may be slightly different now when interacting
-This has only been partially worked on. If it breaks part of her story I will fix that in an update soon after lol

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Minor tweaks to dialogue in older content
-Semi major change to the dishwashing scene before the Linda BJ scene
-Tweaks to original HJ scene to get smoother transitions

Exact copy from the txt file. Odd that there is a topless scene during the HJ available in the files, from what I've read in the past, it wasn't added as an option in this update.

Where can i get the gallery?
There is no gallery. Once you've met the requirements for each scene, they can be replayed whenever.

Also attached is a save with all the new scenes unlocked. Just revisit their locations to see them:

Kitchen sex: During the day. In the kitchen. Yeah, I am not mentioning that.
Paizuri scene: Evening, in the bathroom.
Bedroom sex: At night. Go to her room.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Here is the changelog for 0.5 for those incapable of reading the changelog in the HELP FILES when you download the update:

0.5 Changelog

Major Scenes added:
Linda Sex (bedroom)

On-Screen Scenes Added:
Linda Paizuri (bathroom)
Linda Sex (kitchen)

== New Content ==
House Chores is finally back! With a new artist on board, this project is able to continue on better than ever.

This update finishes the 'main' storyline for Linda. What I mean by that is the build up from the start of the relationship to
the first intercourse scene. There will very likely be more scenes for Linda in the future still.

== Game Changes ==
-Added character descriptions in the pause menu
-Added support for custom mouse cursor (helps give it a 'visual novel feel')
-Some choices during Linda's story now have a passion or lust indicator. Choosing enough of one option will slightly change some dialogue and events during her story.
-Rebuilt stats system for Linda & Julie
-This is mostly to help me program the game easier. This shouldn't affect the player's experience aside from maybe
needing slightly more affection/action points than usual if transferring a save file over
-Partially rebuilt Julie's storyline using this new system
-Again, this shouldn't drastically affect players but the notifications may be slightly different now when interacting
-This has only been partially worked on. If it breaks part of her story I will fix that in an update soon after lol

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Minor tweaks to dialogue in older content
-Semi major change to the dishwashing scene before the Linda BJ scene
-Tweaks to original HJ scene to get smoother transitions

Exact copy from the txt file. Odd that there is a topless scene during the HJ available in the files, from what I've read in the past, it wasn't added as an option in this update.

There is no gallery. Once you've met the requirements for each scene, they can be replayed whenever.

Also attached is a save with all the new scenes unlocked. Just revisit their locations to see them:

Kitchen sex: During the day. In the kitchen. Yeah, I am not mentioning that.
Paizuri scene: Evening, in the bathroom.
Bedroom sex: At night. Go to her room.
Thank you

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Just what I've seen from the patreon/updates:
Speed works on two game from what I've seen; and seem to be working on them each for half the month, so they are both updated regularly.
-- While Siren seems to jump from one game to the next every month, while charging monthly for them separately (instead of something like per release). Kinda understandable, to see which one is more hyped/nets better funding, but not sure if they stop/stall the charge when they aren't working on the specific game; then there might be the double charge, if patrons want beta access to all the games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last I checked Speed was working on Jikage rising, Nano control and Starcove(I think that was the name of it) I don't know if nanocontrol is still going though, i haven't seen anything about it in a while. Siren from what I read on his patreon the plan is to transition the pages for Town of passion and Zombie's retreat into one's for their sequel games

Reactions: Yamemai
Sep 2, 2020
I like this project.

It has nice art and one can even switch character roles of the main matures and it would still make sense.
So Linda can be indeed a maid and Julie could be mom at least for now or Linda is mom and Julie is an Aunt or whatever.

There is a second master bedroom missing tho if the sister gets her own. So that isnt working so well if one were to change roles in the way i proposed here. As it is strange for a maid to make room for the actual Lady of the house. That one isnt going to work so great anyway i think. It would be great if this gets just one more room so the girls each have their own.

Since its 2d and drawing takes more time its good that this is progressing so fast in its escalation with linda so there is something to fap if one is into that. :)
I also love that one can possible fap one out in the first sitting without spending a whole day.

shinji123

Sep 16, 2017
Why are they making this VN style of game into RPGmaker? More people should use Godot's VN plugin Rakugo is pretty damn easy to use not to mention how cross platform godot is and faster it is than Ren'py.

Last edited:
Reactions: tuckerhead

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Kinda disappointed in that paizuri scene ngl. More like a skin rub. Dude have you ever seen a titfuck?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes