3.80 star(s) 93 Votes
D

Deleted member 386829

i thought it was extremely well done, and the mom is very very hot

i hope we get another scene with her on top at some point. worth the wait

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
The pacing for the mom is fast. Aleast we know the next updates should be about the other 2 and hope we still get more scenes with the mom as well.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Am i the only one with a weird bug where the game non-stoply keep clicking and cancelling at very high rate button ?

Edit : seems like it come from my RPGmaker
Edit n°2 : coming from tablet incompatibilty

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
The first artist lefted the project for unknow reasons, so the project stoped for many months, Siren only came with an new artist for the game in January if I'm not wrong, and now in March as you can see some pages back, the project came back and'll start to being updated more frequently now.
I was hoping updates for this game would come faster once his Zombie game was done. But then he starts making a second one...
So...

• Sad
Reactions: Gmeng

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Not gonna lie. All the wait for 1 scene and a hj is lacking. Like alot. I hope the updates start becoming more frequent and this would be a nice little game for use from time to time. And a patreon pledge from me for said purpose.

But as the update frequency is right now its a pass from me.
You have to be kidding...
The guy who defends SS progress is criticizing House Chores update schedule...:sneaky:
Siren is working on 3 games his other games get monthly updates but admitted hc got out of hands & hopefully will be updated faster in the future but what DC did to SS is shameful: 6 Months between updates with little content..

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Kudos to this new artist, the style is near perfect identical.
I was hoping for some aunt or sis content but it look like I'll have to wait.

Reactions: Yamemai

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
But now that a new designer is in play, will the game speed up in updates? will they be there every month? I hope so

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I'm glad this game wasn't abandoned after all the issues it had. I would love to see this game fleshed out. I know it's a side game that's supposed to be short but it's the best one of their games I've played. The animations are absolutely amazing, art is amazing, just needs some more dialogue and pacing. You can fuck the mom in a couple days. Though I enjoy not having to wait for years for updates, I do enjoy the build up of character development. Though it doesn't have to be crazy like some of those other games that focus on way too many areas and exploration so it takes a year for an update.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Genuinely amazing how stupid some people are in this thread. Like, how do you even know how to breathe levels of stupid.

This game was never meant to be anything other than a small side project, and Siren's has a lot (like, a lot a lot) of issues with artists just flaking - ToP's had like 5-6 different ones. So if a small project has had its artist disappear, of course there wasn't going to be content for a long time, did you think the magic art fairy was going to come along and just resolve it all?

I can only assume one of the reasons ZR is the most popular of his games is because that one actually has a consistent artstyle and production schedule because the same artist actually stuck by it the whole time. An awful, massively overrated artist in my book but consistent anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

dybal

Apr 27, 2018
Great game so far, art, animations, characters, i'm just less convinced by the use of Unity for this kind of game...but it's ok

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes