3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks but our definitions of "easy" vary greatly... lol. I am hopeful a mac conversion will get posted to OP.
C'mon, it takes about 30 seconds to do once you downloaded everyting.

Download the windows version, unzip, find the www folder and rename it to app.nw
Download RPGM for mac (links are here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/ , you'll need version 1.6.1 for this game) and unzip.
Right click on the game app inside the RPGM folder and choose Show package contents.
Go to /Contents/resources. There you'll see a folder called app.nw. Replace that folder with the renamed windows one.
Done.
If you're gonna wait, you'll be waiting for a long time I'm afraid.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Genuinely amazing how stupid some people are in this thread. Like, how do you even know how to breathe levels of stupid.

This game was never meant to be anything other than a small side project, and Siren's has a lot (like, a lot a lot) of issues with artists just flaking - ToP's had like 5-6 different ones. So if a small project has had its artist disappear, of course there wasn't going to be content for a long time, did you think the magic art fairy was going to come along and just resolve it all?

I can only assume one of the reasons ZR is the most popular of his games is because that one actually has a consistent artstyle and production schedule because the same artist actually stuck by it the whole time. An awful, massively overrated artist in my book but consistent anyway.
Well aren't you just a bag of fucking sunshine.

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Genuinely amazing how stupid some people are in this thread. Like, how do you even know how to breathe levels of stupid.

This game was never meant to be anything other than a small side project, and Siren's has a lot (like, a lot a lot) of issues with artists just flaking - ToP's had like 5-6 different ones. So if a small project has had its artist disappear, of course there wasn't going to be content for a long time, did you think the magic art fairy was going to come along and just resolve it all?

I can only assume one of the reasons ZR is the most popular of his games is because that one actually has a consistent artstyle and production schedule because the same artist actually stuck by it the whole time. An awful, massively overrated artist in my book but consistent anyway.
1617071946811.png

Yes i know.

Reactions: Yamemai

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I have had only trouble with editing me out of my name i did read some people could run exe it ran for me both ver 05 05.1 my pc i7 4ghz quad core 32 gb ddr3 980ti video card full on gaming pc
no idea why my exes ran ok i got it from here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Does the truth sting? Aw. It's tiring and ridiculous to see the same inane, thoughtless shit over and over.
I feel your pain , saw this message and went back through the thread and saw what you were saying . I was surprised the game took off but I can see why , as much as it is and was thought as side project it had and has a lot of promise , were you following the thread where people were calling siren a con artist and other various bullshit claims ? Come to find out it wasn't their fault and the artist has flaked out for month's and then came out that the artist bailed and had siren scrambling till they found another artist , personally I think it is pretty spot on compared to the artist that left . I am just glad we got another update after all that .

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
Today is wednesday right?
The public release of low quality and android version's supposed to be today right? Screenshot_20210329-204952_Chrome.jpg

Sep 2, 2020
So you stop using best adult game engine and start using worst one lots of player hates? Wow amazing update... Time to stop playing this game then....
Guess what i had way more buggy renpy experiences here in the last few weeks than in over a decade of unity gaming.
And just liking simple vns more than sandbox gameplay isnt the same as one engine is better than the other.

Edit.. shit devs make shitty games ... that hasent anything todo with its engine imho.
Enough said.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes