3.80 star(s) 93 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
this game doesn't have anymore potential than other games with same theme. It's mediocre and characters aren't that hot to be honest, unless scenes are super good there is no hope for this project and I doubt they will because it's Siren who is making the game, he doesn't know much about eroticism being a coding nerd I know what I am talking about I played his other games and not a single one had one *really good scene*.

Feb 14, 2020
I just wish that in the future updates old save files would work, because it will be quite annoying to have to replay the game from the beginning every time to get to the new content

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Well that's on you guys if the material ain't for you. I personally get my jollies out of Sirens games. And c'mon guys this is the third game he's working one at the same time as the others. You can expect one to not get as much love as the others. The only exception to the rule I've seen is smiling dog, and that guy is a monster doing 3-4 games at the same time and providing good updates for each at the same time every month

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
We already had the Linda Special (the blowjob in MCs room) in the previous update.

As for the new scenes, it's quality over quantity. Those two sex scenes are absolutely amazing. I didn't expect sex to happen so soon, but I was pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to the next update immensely.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Well that's on you guys if the material ain't for you. I personally get my jollies out of Sirens games. And c'mon guys this is the third game he's working one at the same time as the others. You can expect one to not get as much love as the others. The only exception to the rule I've seen is smiling dog, and that guy is a monster doing 3-4 games at the same time and providing good updates for each at the same time every month
Just what I've seen from the patreon/updates:
Speed works on two game from what I've seen; and seem to be working on them each for half the month, so they are both updated regularly.
-- While Siren seems to jump from one game to the next every month, while charging monthly for them separately (instead of something like per release). Kinda understandable, to see which one is more hyped/nets better funding, but not sure if they stop/stall the charge when they aren't working on the specific game; then there might be the double charge, if patrons want beta access to all the games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
The updates on this game took so long because the former artist quit and left the project without even telling siren. I used to be a patreon when the updates were about every month and a half. They were going to pull the plug on it or considered it at least, but then a new artist that could kind of replicate what the old artist was doing came along. I would've thought the difference between the scenes would've been obvious.

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
I have already passed beta 0.5 and I thought I could do things with Emily and the neighbor, but you can do the same things as in 0.4, the changes there are is that there is more interaction with Lisa, but the story ends very soon, You have sex with her and you can't do much else, just things in the bathroom and little else. I like the new design, it is faithful to the original, Emily tells you when you talk to her to wait for future updates and the neighbor does the same, we will have to wait another 5 months for version 0.6 :HideThePain:

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
Nothing new with Emily, you can bang the mom. Not really much going on here though since I last checked 0.2. Sounds like dev is all over the place so ya there's that.

Feb 14, 2020
Yeah, I things will probably get better for House Chores now that Town of Passion is practically finished. Not that I think it will become his main game since he is starting a new project, which apparently will be his new main project, but he had commented that with the end of ToP he wanted to give more attention to House Chores.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes