3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Artist posted again on twitter, I don't know what's going on anymore. He's working on it or not ? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guessing those are just unreleased WIPs from before the split that they're releasing out into the wild instead of just letting it sit and gather virtual dust on a hard drive

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
For what I've seen, Syren already have an new artist and they're making tests to see how much this new artist can aproximate to the trace of the artist that left the project, the Patreon of the House Chores started to charge again this month, so they'll be active again.

thereallefty

Nov 3, 2017
There a checklist for sex scenes? Want to make sure I'm actually getting them all, as in the beta 4.1 I'm still getting a conversation symbol with the mom, even though I've done handjob/bj kitchen/bj bathroom/mom special and done the chibi hallway handjob with aunt.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
There a checklist for sex scenes? Want to make sure I'm actually getting them all, as in the beta 4.1 I'm still getting a conversation symbol with the mom, even though I've done handjob/bj kitchen/bj bathroom/mom special and done the chibi hallway handjob with aunt.
Yup, that's all of it. There's no in-game indicator I know of that tells you when the content is done.

Reactions: chovekovek

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
For what I've seen, Syren already have an new artist and they're making tests to see how much this new artist can aproximate to the trace of the artist that left the project, the Patreon of the House Chores started to charge again this month, so they'll be active again.
That’s for sure good news, I liked this game a lot

EagleClass

Jul 3, 2020
It would be very sad if they dropped this project because honestly, i like the style a lot and its a lot of fun to play this game
as soon as Town of Passion is finished Siren will be down to only 2 projects to work on ZR2, and this, considering this is just a basic VN game, this will likely be finished quickly once ToP is done.

Reactions: 北方玄武

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
From a patreon email
Hey everyone!
Small update mostly just reminding you all, Patreon charges ARE back to enabled so when the month changes Patrons will be charged again.
The reason this is starting back up is because actual progress has resumed on House Chores so even though we still have a little more to do until the next update, things are actually happening behind the scenes! (Reminder, second half of 2020 I did not have an artist so there was 0 physical progress being made on the game)
I deeply appreciate everyone's patience with this next update. 2020 was definitely not a good year for House Chores or it's supporters. Soon, I can stop talking about it and finally show that 2021 will be a much better year for the project! Speaking of...

== Next Update ==
When can you expect the next update? That's a little tricky to estimate atm.
Originally, the next update was going to focus on the 'neighbor' but Linda has had an on-screen scene that's been finished for a while. Problem is, given the 'action', it's not quite ready to be implemented yet if that makes sense. (I have to use PG language)
So I was thinking this next update actually goes back to Linda and finishes up her main story. This would optimally cut down time needed until the next update.
If I had to give an estimate, I'm hoping to have the next update available in March. Two more months to get enough content finished AND animated feels doable. From there, the hope is to start updating the game every ~2/3 months so later this year the pacing of the game should speed up significantly!
=====
That's everything for this update! In Feb, look for likely another teaser or two as well as a more solidified update on when the next build should be releasing!
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon!

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
I know that you have had problems, I appreciate that despite them you continue with this project, I like how the old design is drawn, but I also like the new one, I hope I can try it soon because I have been waiting a lot for them to get something new from this game. a lot of encouragement and we hope to try it soon ^^
Just to be clear i'm not the developer and i don't have anything to do with this game i got that image from his patreon

Reactions: cooldude33

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
From a patreon email
Hey everyone!
Small update mostly just reminding you all, Patreon charges ARE back to enabled so when the month changes Patrons will be charged again.
The reason this is starting back up is because actual progress has resumed on House Chores so even though we still have a little more to do until the next update, things are actually happening behind the scenes! (Reminder, second half of 2020 I did not have an artist so there was 0 physical progress being made on the game)
I deeply appreciate everyone's patience with this next update. 2020 was definitely not a good year for House Chores or it's supporters. Soon, I can stop talking about it and finally show that 2021 will be a much better year for the project! Speaking of...

== Next Update ==
When can you expect the next update? That's a little tricky to estimate atm.
Originally, the next update was going to focus on the 'neighbor' but Linda has had an on-screen scene that's been finished for a while. Problem is, given the 'action', it's not quite ready to be implemented yet if that makes sense. (I have to use PG language)
So I was thinking this next update actually goes back to Linda and finishes up her main story. This would optimally cut down time needed until the next update.
If I had to give an estimate, I'm hoping to have the next update available in March. Two more months to get enough content finished AND animated feels doable. From there, the hope is to start updating the game every ~2/3 months so later this year the pacing of the game should speed up significantly!
=====
That's everything for this update! In Feb, look for likely another teaser or two as well as a more solidified update on when the next build should be releasing!
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon!​
Yes! Finally.
Wish my financial conditions were better to become his supporter but with this pandemic, I barely paying my internet bill.:cry:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I love the new art in this one. The main lady (mom) has one of the best milf bodies shown in the bathroom when she stands up. I love the traces of extra weight on her sides as well as the little pooch on the tummy. Thank you for not using some skinny 18 year old fashion model for your representation. I also noted that the women have some variety as compared to Zombie retreat where they were all just the same model essentially with different hair and swapped into the same poses.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Liquid_Donut
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes