3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Blowjob with mom is the end of her arc?
Handjob with aunt is the end of her arc?
No content with sis yet I assume?

brabbelbrabel

Feb 15, 2018
awesome little game so far
a little bit light on content
a message that you reached the end of the available content would be nice maybe?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hate this sort of "lets fuck in 5 mins" games. There is no progress or game play. Just boring waste of Siren's great art.
I agree with that, I like to know the characters a little bit before they start having sex, but there are a lot of people that just want sex scenes and don't care that much about story or character development. Siren's games are always fast paced.

• Angry
Reactions: Liquid_Donut

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Siren is a Dev who learned how to make pure VN on RPGM. Some RPGM devs, when they decide to make a VN, figure it's easier to work with what they know than download and learn RenPy.
Most of RPGM games are that Final fantasy II looking pixel rpgs, but there are some devs who can make it into a slasher
Would be nice to see more of those :unsure:

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
didn't the last update say there was a sex scene with the mother? Are blowjobs considered sex?

NVM. I learned how to reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoiceOfMidnight

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
hmmm what should I put in the name and relationship each character?
It has incest recognition so to say. If you leave the default you have screens like "what is your relationship with X" and "What is X's relationship with you".

Just put Mom for milf #1
Put [any name you like] and [Sister] for hot chick
Put [whatever name] and [Aunt] for milf #2

And it will auto fill some info, so your sister calls you brother if you put the correct rlationship. You know u fucked up if it asks you "What do you represent to X"

Last edited:

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
i think that the special scene is in the mc room, in the spot where you pass time/first jerk off

NoseQueHASER

Jan 7, 2020
Can someone help me please ?
I get to the scene where the mom does a blowjob on the bathroom, an message pops up saying i can chat with her to advance but when i try to talk to her it's says she's only for a few more special scenes wich i can't find out.
helpp

Reactions: HRx17
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes