3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
0.4.0 was 2 scenes with the aunt and 1 BJ scene with Linda in the bathroom.
So go in the bathroom when linda's there and you should have a new option for blowjob. (it's the same pose and animation for the BJ in the kitchen she's just naked now)

I think the new dialogue bubble icon you get is just there to have you talk to Linda so you get the message
"The last bit of my solo story will come to a conclusion in a future update. I'm thinking there will be a couple of 'special' scenes you will need to find before the final scene can begin"
Ah right, cheers

May 27, 2017
Im pretty sure when i first played this game it had no connection to that guy who does the same art style in every game and abandones them after 1 or two versions and yet after this 'update' his names all over it. A ploy to get people to play it by none association?

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
0.4.0 was 2 scenes with the aunt and 1 BJ scene with Linda in the bathroom.
So go in the bathroom when linda's there and you should have a new option for blowjob. (it's the same pose and animation for the BJ in the kitchen she's just naked now)

I think the new dialogue bubble icon you get is just there to have you talk to Linda so you get the message
"The last bit of my solo story will come to a conclusion in a future update. I'm thinking there will be a couple of 'special' scenes you will need to find before the final scene can begin"
BJ in bath without Nipples! Dont forget the missing Nipples. Best part imo...

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
The HJ in the hallway is Julie the aunt, Linda is the mom. Progression for Linda is talking and doing chores. For Julie it's talking and exercice.
New location is the bathroom BJ scene. She only had 1 new scene and that was it.

I started from a previous update save and was able to get all new scenes without a problem.
You have to talk then sleep and talk again next day several times with Julie. Until she says that her exercice equipment has arrived.
Then in the evening you can exercice in Linda's room by interacting with a pair of dumbells. This is how you progress with Julie.

New location is the bathroom BJ scene. I think the sex scene happens when you interact with the chair and masturbate. It's a fantasy.
My bad, i just cant remember those name (i really have some problem with remembering name, IRL or not)

thanks for explaining for me..
^_^

D

Deleted member 2768975

I do like this game, and the art is lovely, but can't help but feel an update should include a little more than what is essentially a repeat scene. I know it's pretty much a side project, but still. Looking foward to getting a handy from that sister though!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
who call mom by name ? text need to be sorry mom and not sorry Marry !!!

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Trying to launch this with the nwjs app for mac play, but getting a failed extension load warning that mentions json.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i see this is a rpgm game, do you have to wander through town or its just the platform ?
Also is this a choice based vn ?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i see this is a rpgm game, do you have to wander through town or its just the platform ?
Also is this a choice based vn ?
So far, the choices are easy, you choose what you want, you have nothing to fear. Help with chores, read the text, it will be fine.
You are just navigating in home so far. ;)

OzBa

May 9, 2017
A bit light on the content, but hey, it's good content. I actually really liked that intro too. Very few amateur games on here even bother with what I guess is an opening cinematic?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes