3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
In addition, when you have completed all of Linda's current story, you will get a new location to experience her last scene!

Anyone know how go get this?
(already doing lot of chores and doing linda 'handjob hallway' scene)
The HJ in the hallway is Julie the aunt, Linda is the mom. Progression for Linda is talking and doing chores. For Julie it's talking and exercice.
New location is the bathroom BJ scene. She only had 1 new scene and that was it.
Love The Game, do you have to start a new game, I am not getting Julie Masturbating or HJ.
I started from a previous update save and was able to get all new scenes without a problem.
You have to talk then sleep and talk again next day several times with Julie. Until she says that her exercice equipment has arrived.
Then in the evening you can exercice in Linda's room by interacting with a pair of dumbells. This is how you progress with Julie.
what is this new location and how do you do the sex with mom?
New location is the bathroom BJ scene. I think the sex scene happens when you interact with the chair and masturbate. It's a fantasy.

Last edited:

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
I like this game but ffs, updates take forever for such a small amount of content.. very frustrating

Like this update to 0.4, just one bathroom BJ scene with Linda (that is almost exactly the same as the kitchen BJ) and one quick HJ scene with Julie.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I like this game but ffs, updates take forever for such a small amount of content.. very frustrating

Like this update to 0.4, just one bathroom BJ scene with Linda (that is almost exactly the same as the kitchen BJ) and one quick HJ scene with Julie.
You forgot to mention Linda special in mc room as well

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Perhaps because he was finishing Zombie's Retreat in between. Now that that game's as good as done, I'm sure this one will start getting bigger and more frequent updates.

Reactions: allintine

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I cant make fullscreen i tried f4 and alt+enter aswell.
On my PC you just click one the 'box' between _ and x on the upper right of the window.

edit: or just grab the corners of the window and drag to size

Edit2: weird alt enter did nothing but f4 worked for me. (windows 8.1)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
On my PC you just click one the 'box' between _ and x on the upper right of the window.

edit: or just grab the corners of the window and drag to size

Edit2: weird alt enter did nothing but f4 worked for me. (windows 8.1)
I'm using windows 10 and any of them is not worked for me.

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
Are you sure you didnt missspell Ren'py?? :p Well done.

Shit so i really need to try all rpgm games if they are like this....

Last edited:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Bubbles in the bath don't go away even after spilling the soaps.

Also, there are images in the games files for the mother to give you a handjob while naked and also images of her just naked in general, but those scenes never seem to show up in the game. Is there something I'm missing?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hey bro we have vaginal sex right? I cant find it i opened text box like thing with maid/mom and neighboor/aunt but when i talk them is not work. Can you help me?

View attachment 784776
There is no sex in this game yet. There is only MC fantasy. You go to MC's room, tissues on the MC desk> Mom (name) Then game load the sex scene when MC thinks about sex with his mom, but so far he only thinks.. But we'll definitely have sex with her after a few updates, I doubt Dev has waited so long with this. :D

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There is no sex in this game yet. There is only MC fantasy. You go to MC's room, tissues on the MC desk> Mom (name) Then game load the sex scene when MC thinks about sex with his mom, but so far he only thinks.. But we'll definitely have sex with her after a few updates, I doubt Dev has waited so long with this. :D
Adding tags ''Vaginal sex'' for basic dream scene... What a amazing DEV we have here thanks i gues i dont look new updates after that much update this game still dont have any real content more than blowjob and we dont even have good story to what a amazing game...

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Hello people! Today I'm announcing an exciting development in my game! New ways to........ grind!!!!!!!!!

Now, hold your applause. There will be even further grind to come, rejoice!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes