3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
I've been refraining from announcing a release date for the new update but now I know for certain that the new update will be live tomorrow for $5+ Patrons! (~Aug 25th for public release).
As a reminder, this build starts Julie's story as she needs a place to stay for the summer. This update starts the basic premise of her story and may be tweaked over time. I was thinking about adding a currency system to buy stuff for her but for now I've decided against it. I'll continue to gauge feedback to see if that's something players may want or not want to see.
There will also be another small surprise added in this new build but I'll let you all discover that when you play! Linda fans are in for another small treat!
== The Next Update ==
Because of how busy October will be for me, the goal that I'm working on with the artist is to have Julie's first major scene done by next month so I can upload another update in September! The scene still is in it's early stages but stay tuned b/c this might be a back to back update for Julie!
Thanks so much for your support and I will see you tomorrow with the $5+ launch of the new update!

--------

This was posted yesterday on patreon so update should be released today.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
We're totally getting the Linda content last aren't we?

I really hope that intro scene with her moaning in what looks like a scene on the MC's bed actually makes it into the game, with the moaning and all. Would be dissapointing if it didn't.

Reactions: Gmeng

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
We're totally getting the Linda content last aren't we?

I really hope that intro scene with her moaning in what looks like a scene on the MC's bed actually makes it into the game, with the moaning and all. Would be dissapointing if it didn't.
It will be in the game.
After 1838173 months of patreon milking.
But will be.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Xhin and Xill

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
It will be in the game.
After 1838173 months of patreon milking.
But will be.
Im sorry buddy, if you followed the other 2 works made by this developer, you will see that your comment is unfair. The other 2 older games made by him (and still in development) delivered the good stuff with the "landlady" very early. Siren is one of the few, very few, trustworthy developers on this site. He always deliver what he promise, often on schedule, and is always in contact with patrons delivering news and progress. Till now, he show no reason to say things like "milking" or something.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Im sorry buddy, if you followed the other 2 works made by this developer, you will see that your comment is unfair. The other 2 older games made by him (and still in development) delivered the good stuff with the "landlady" very early. Siren is one of the few, very few, trustworthy developers on this site. He always deliver what he promise, often on schedule, and is always in contact with patrons delivering news and progress. Till now, he show no reason to say things like "milking" or something.
That gives me hope.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I love all the maneuvers that people do to defend stuff they like.
Yes, I followed the previous projects, good stuff. Had some problems, but that's only me, good stuff overall.
And I keep what I just said about this one.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes