Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

emdining.png

March Release - Progress Report

Hey everyone!

In the last update I mentioned I was pushing back the release of the newest House Chores update. At this point, I know for certain it won't release in February due to the new art required.

The picture above is one of the new pieces of art I needed for the extension. It might seem small or insignificant but interactions like this will really help her early storyline build up properly. Another new piece that will be in progress soon will be an NSFW teaser shot similar to Linda whenever she needs to use her vacuum so there will be some new eye candy too! ;)

Sorry for the delay from the initial release plans. If you missed the recent post, I was unhappy with the lack of build up to the first major scene so I'm giving the artist enough time to add in some of those important goodies!

I'll have a better idea of if the release will be mid or late March soon so stay tuned for those updates as the last pieces of art are completed!

=====

In the mean time, shameless plug but I just released an update to one of my other game projects, Zombie's Retreat 2. The new update focuses on the Linda "equivalent" character in that world. If you're interested, here's a link: Zombie's Retreat 2

(The new ZR2 update will be available to play for free on Monday!)

That's everything for this update. As we move into March, I'll probably drop a teaser for $3+ Patrons and then the release should be ready shortly after. Thank you for your patience and support! See you all soon!

Blakkjaw

Sep 15, 2018
He could actually continue developing it with placeholders and just wait for the art content, just like jonnymelabo does with Pact with a witch

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Guys, does anyone here know how to access the saves files of the game for Android ? Cause I can't seem to find it

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date - March 25/28th! (Estimate)

Hey everyone!

Wanted to post a short little update today.

The required art for the extension of the update is wrapping up but still not yet complete.

I'm planning to release the update for $5+ Patrons on/around March 25th! The public release would be 3 days later so likely on March 28th!

As a reminder, the art is still in progress so I can't announce this date with 100% certainty. But it does seem like a fair and reasonable release target by this point.

That's everything for this update. Thank you all so much for your patience and support and I will see you all in a couple of weeks =D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
he is taking the Mr. Bonez development strats to the extreme
Hey now he had some stuff that was out of his control. The lead artist went dark on him, so the project was on hiatuses for the longest time. Heck it was almost outright cancelled. An unlike Bonez he made sure to turn off payments during that period.

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
Hey now he had some stuff that was out of his control. The lead artist went dark on him, so the project was on hiatuses for the longest time. Heck it was almost outright cancelled. An unlike Bonez he made sure to turn off payments during that period.
Unlike Sirens Domain, Bonez just gives excuses without any real updates lol

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
Right from their Patreon:

Hey everyone!
Wanted to give you all a quick update. The additional art that was required for this update is all complete!
At this point, I just need to finish making the build before it's ready to go.
I've had some personal stuff holding me back this week so that originally planned March 25th date might be pushing it. Expect the release on Saturday or Sunday ($5+ Patrons). I'll likely announce the official release date on Discord once it's set in stone.
Thank you all so much for your continued support and patience! Been a long wait so I'll try and make sure Emily's story starts off hot! See you all soon =D
Hey everyone!
Wanted to give you all a quick update. The additional art that was required for this update is all complete!
At this point, I just need to finish making the build before it's ready to go.
I've had some personal stuff holding me back this week so that originally planned March 25th date might be pushing it. Expect the release on Saturday or Sunday ($5+ Patrons). I'll likely announce the official release date on Discord once it's set in stone.
Thank you all so much for your continued support and patience! Been a long wait so I'll try and make sure Emily's story starts off hot! See you all soon =D

So yay, we're going to play a new version soon

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes