3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I literally downloaded this game today and started playing, again. And now I look at f95 and new update has been released.. :love:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Has anyone looked for the change logs between 5.2 and 8.0? It seems like a very small amount of content in the V8 changelog from 5.2.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why actually create a game like this in RPGM? It would be more stable if done in say Unity, Unreal or ... basically anything else except RenPy and RPGM.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
At least they have completed their previous projects. Unlike many others, for example milfy city
Hmm, you must be new, your ignorance is showing. Sure, ICSTOR did not finish Milfy City, but thay made full and complete 2-3 entire other games with most of them being well ahead of their time with animations when everyone else was still using still frames.

Frankly, people burn out. But it's not like they never finished anything, unlike the vast unwashed masses on F95, and what you are implying. And before you assume I supported ICSOTR, I never did, but I played all the games, they were good.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
I think he should move on to a new game, to me as soon as you're able to fuck the mom the game is done. And I say this only half jokingly, he really went 0 to 100 way too quickly with way too few scenes. What's even the point if you're already at the finish line

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes