3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

whiteblur

May 3, 2017
if you have a joystick or controller connected. your keyboard will have issues. My hotas was interfering with the game so i switched them off and my controls worked fine after that. I hope that helps others.

I downloaded from MEGA and got an start menu after setting up the voice recognition. The voice recognition does need you to set it up in windows a few times (if you use voice attack software this is not an issue as you've already done this part) Manual controls for me were up and down arrow keys and enter worked to select. Just using standard windows 10 and QWERTY keyboard so don't know what to tell anyone if they have other issues.

This game is hot for those who like a decent subby character. I wish more devs designed them like this.
This really helped honestly, had no idea why the screen left drifting, disconnected the joysticks? boom fine.

Reactions: Paitryn

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
This game made me appreciate my wife even more. I used to think she was too quiet in bed, but the girl in this game is tolerable only when she's going down on someone.

The voice controls are a nice feature, though.

burmin

Aug 6, 2020
There are no subtitles. Dialogue cannot be skipped.
100% load on GPU (developer ass-handed, yes) Customize graphics? Haven't heard of this.
The game only works with Assembly-CSharp from page 9.
How to save progress? No way.
The game is a piece of shit? Yes.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Great game, other than the fact that the MC's dick in the first sex scene is a piece of salami. Like, not LOOKS like a piece of salami, it literally is a piece of salami, like someone used the wrong texture. Totally killed my boner.

Last edited:

joejoe5b

Feb 12, 2024
Nooo the game is sooo short ! I want the house guest 2 :'( i want see she come back at home plz dev, make the second ! x)

Sep 22, 2018
Can someone help me how do i go int vr mode. The game launches the steam link and everything, i have similar experince with unreal engine one game all i have to do was press f10 and it then it worked. I tried everything, the game is in pc mode how do i go vr mode.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes