Ren'Py House of Deception [v0.1] [Palcezar]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseOfDeception-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
House of Deception [v0.02] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 56mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Overview:
The game *House of Deception*
about people and the actions they take and the consequences of those decisions
You have to make an election to lie or not to lie.
to benefit or be human
Make your own story​
This has Google Translate written all over it. If the grammar in the description is this bad, I can't imagine how much worse it must be in the game.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I am not too sure about anyone else but after the what in the fuck moment that kept repeating in my thoughts, I feel far more dumb than before I just really kept going to see if I was just not picking up on something that is now known could never be in this........"game" I guess. If you are wondering bout trying this just knop you are bout to waste 10 mins you cannot get back! For sure those 10 mins could be spent doing anything else and I mean ANYTHING and you won't miss out! If only I could have known how Brain Fucked you feel after that just happened but now onto anythimng else, hell I am certain picking my nose will be better and at least make sense than this!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

0.03 Version some screenshots
It's been a 3 months since the release of the game, thanks for your support. I am actively developing the next version, currently 0.03...

19 June

Reactions: ReidMilkey

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
House of Deception [v0.03] [House of Deception]

<--should add that to the OP for developer links to

Changelog:

It was difficult and took a long time, but version 0.03 is now released. Thank you for waiting for release. Now that 0.03 is out, I've read comments on the forum and thought that the SandBox game mode is not necessary for now. There were also many issues regarding English in the game. This is where I am powerless - I apologize. I will gradually work on improving the situation.
Win/Linux:

-

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: filochard

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
House of Deception [v0.03] [House of Deception]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
loving the renders well render of the the main LI she is unique and smoking fucken hot! more like a milf than a sister/roommate/whatever looking forward to more

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
do people really want sandbox on these adult games?
Yes. Sadly there are very few actual sandbox games, and a huge amount of people who can't tell the difference between 'free roam', 'open world', and a 'sandbox'. Basically, if the mechanics are complex enough to make up your own game, it is a sandbox. If you can't make up your own game within the game it is NOT a sandbox.

I can literally only think of 2 games on this site in the past 6 years or more that actually fit the real definition of a sandbox game - those being LifePlay and LabRats2. Interestingly, those are also both games without any real 'victory' built in, and thus making your own victory conditions is kind of necessary.

I think Horton Bay will also develop full sandbox capability, although there will always be the limitation of needing to pay rent, etc. Unaware in the City is also a game that may become a full sandbox, but needs more content options before it really counts.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 2480699
The sandbox in this one is one of those that is going to annoy quite a few players.

EDIT: I guess this is a 5 minute demo at most, and I think it's the first time I've played something where nothing is explained, neither who the mc is, nor who the mc lives with, or who comes to visit (I suppose Bridget is Mc's girlfriend).Perhaps the problem lies in the translation.

Dev if you could tell what the planned tags are it would be appreciated.

Good luck.
Big True, before reading this judging by their dynamics and the whole debt trope stuff I thought that she was the step-m*m??? or something like that haha is that vague. Akin to some of the best literary works out there so far a great deal of the narrative is left to the reader's interpretation ](Even if it's because it sucks to explain the most basic things)[/ISPOILER

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes