• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Hunger [v0.1] [Blue Lust]

Blue Lust

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
1647302_BG_HoH.png

Overview:
In house of hunger, you start as a man who as he is falling asleep, is teleported to somewhere else.
Where and why are the questions thrown around, but what you do know is that you are,
in a house with 5 beautiful women and only 5 (occupied) bedrooms...
Where will you sleep tonight?​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-30
Release Date: 2022-01-30
Developer: Blue Lust -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

bg_pw1.jpg encounter.png mm_1.png screenshot0004.png mm_2.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png mm_3.png

Last edited:

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
Where will you sleep tonight?
well in that case, on the sofa just to be on safe side (2nd screenshot :BootyTime:)
the elf girl seems out of the place for this setting, or maybe it's just me
also elsa jean :KEK:

Reactions: zandalari

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
2 min of gameplay, reading every single letter. Too short, but I'll keep an eye, it has potential if worked well. Most of the future tags interest me, hope the dev will do his story, without trying to please everyone(yeah, I'm talking about those who will come here complaining about the three letters).

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I hope that mc doesn't get tp hungry and the game doesn't end in a slaughterhouse.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well let us just call this a demo.
so this is basic an isekai and not much content, but idk, the writer kinda seem young, the way its written

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Looks interesting to me, basic concept but I think it works well for this type of game and is fun. The girls are interesting so far, glad not everyone just loves the MC right from the get go. Renders are pretty nice as well, and the future tags are all great to see I'm always up for more kinks in my games. Will keep an eye on this one.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Where would i sleep? Nowhere because if it's up to me, nobody is sleeping. Especially the redhead with that ass of her's. Game looks great, btw. I'm definitely going to be trying this.

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Will try this out, do say though, by the description, it kinda sounds like A House In The Rift game in a way.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks interesting but after reading the dev notes I see a couple of tags one of which would ruin the harem game for most. Yea seems NTR is planned.
Like what? just curious :giggle:

Looks like it has potential, lots of fetishes tagged.
Ok, I'll ask the Question... Is the Dad Dead :censored:

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
The premis of the game sounds good but it would be nice to have a bit of clarification on some tags as they are ones that might scare someone away form a game. Tags like femdom, futanari, and ntr can scare away potential players. What i would like to see is that it be clarified if tags like those are avoidable. I don't mind light femdom in some games but i am not into the more hardcore stuff like other players are. The same can be said with futa and ntr, all those tags have players that either enjoy that content or hate it. If it is made clear on if something is avoidable or not it might lessen the chances of arguments in the games thread..

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The idea of the game looks interesting (it reminds me of the game A house in the Rift) and the renders look good, but the planned tag generates doubt :whistle: (and I don't see maledom)

So Blue Lust do you plan to make the content of the kinks avoidable?
What do I mean by avoidable: that they don't happen or the "player" mc can prevent them from happening, I don't mean avoidable that we can avoid seeing it or that we skip the scene, or maybe you thought about making each LI has different kinks and if we don't want certain content we should avoid such LI?

Good Luck Dev.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I do appreciate that the dev was upfront about the future content tags. So while I won't be playing this game (I am not a fan of avoidable either and I don't want to get attached to a game that will later do something I hate), if the dev ever makes a game without NTR in it I'll give that one a look.

Good luck with your game dev. (y)