Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
I wasn't aware it was such a controversial subject. I'm simply trying to figure out the general consensus.
To me, it's a matter of being able to categorize. Let's say I'd like to search for futas with vaginas. Is there a specific keyword for that?

Reactions: p22

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Like I said before sex with non blood-related family is NOT Incest.
It's a complicated topic. A big part of it is because there are social taboos around incest. Most of which tend to be correlated more to the family relationship rather than genetics. I'd be curious to see how people would perceive having sex with a fraternal twin sibling if you were both separated at birth, raised apart, and then met with no knowledge that you had any relation to one another vs. having sex with an attractive adult who only met after your parents married one another.

Usually the reality and taboo resides much more in the middle: that for some degree of your life you've had a close, family relationship with this person. Typically further implying that this happened while you were still growing up.

I think the most helpful thing to do is acknowledge that everyone has different definitions of what "counts" as incest, what elements make it hot or objectionable, and just try to be chill about the whole thing.

M'95

May 17, 2019
It's a complicated topic. A big part of it is because there are social taboos around incest. Most of which tend to be correlated more to the family relationship rather than genetics. I'd be curious to see how people would perceive having sex with a fraternal twin sibling if you were both separated at birth, raised apart, and then met with no knowledge that you had any relation to one another vs. having sex with an attractive adult who only met after your parents married one another.

Usually the reality and taboo resides much more in the middle: that for some degree of your life you've had a close, family relationship with this person. Typically further implying that this happened while you were still growing up.

I think the most helpful thing to do is acknowledge that everyone has different definitions of what "counts" as incest, what elements make it hot or objectionable, and just try to be chill about the whole thing.
I understand your point (and mostly agree), but when you only have one tag for incest it becomes an discussion without end.

Same problem exist on F95 with the NTR tag, where Netorare, Netorase and Netori are used interchangeable causing confusion.

Reactions: Boldano

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I understand your point (and mostly agree), but when you only have one tag for incest it becomes an discussion without end.

Same problem exist on F95 with the NTR tag, where Netorare, Netorase and Netori are used interchangeable causing confusion.
And that's my point. It can mean a lot of different things, so accept that the incest tag might not fit your personal views/preferences, but is still within the much larger umbrella. No need to turn it into a No True Motherfucker argument. ;)

M'95

May 17, 2019
And that's my point. It can mean a lot of different things, so accept that the incest tag might not fit your personal views/preferences, but is still within the much larger umbrella. No need to turn it into a No True Motherfucker argument. ;)
I don't really mind arguments, maybe they will help contribute to more specialized tags here on F95.

For me sex with step-family is step-cest and not incest, I am not trying to turn this into a "No True Motherfucker" argument (whatever that might be).

It just is kinda anti-climatic when you see a game/vn with your favorite fetish tag and turns out to be something less "interesting".

Anyways back on topic HoM is still very enjoyable, thnx Dev (y)

//edit : spelling\\

Last edited:

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR from House of Maids!
Mistress Linda, one of the in-game characters, is showing off her Star Wars outfit and a double-bladed lightsaber, which is a replica of Darth Maul's weapon. She also wishes you a very bright and successful 2020, full of new and amazing games and long hours of entertainment! May the Fap...Force be with you, always! :love:

Mistress Linda SW, web version.png

Last edited:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Someone recommended me this game, so I thought I give it a try... Well, didn't came far.
First of all, game starts in fullscreen, even if you set the settings on windowed, music/sound can't be adjusted, right click brings you to the settings instead of (what is normal) to the menu, escape crashes/close the game.

Eventually trying some time later, but as it is now, it's kinda hard for me to play with such strange controls.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.2.6 PC

All Alice pics (dream at the beginning all choices) aso Ponygirl are not in the Gallery.

About the squirting girl or the futanari babe.

When you choose girl it work normal you unlock pic 1.

If you like to have complete all cgs the bug appear when you choose now futanari.

The second is now unlocked and it is correct. After you choosed this the first pic is aso this and you can´t changed it back. 1 & 2 pic are now the same when you click on it in the Gallery !!!

I don´t know if the Catgirl in the mansion have a pic when it don´t appear in the Gallery.

Walkthrough
Click on the big picture with a lady wearing a hat, and you ’ll unlock the kinky ballerina artwork for the CG gallery

For me work it when I click on the small picture where the girl is naked.

Near the stairs you can unlock another secret CG for your collection.

To unlock this I must click right from the picture on the blank wall.

It would be nice that you make savepoints when you sometimes make a save by choices these saves are buged. You can´t choose a choice or the save is complete black when you choosed it.

Aso it would be nice that the Game don´t vanish when you choose to use Esc.

Can you make in your walkthrough a note where the pics are that you unlock so that the player can prove if all are working?

After playing till the end and tried all possibles these pics are missing in my Gallery:

1: 1,6
3: 1,6,7,8
4: all
5: all

Last edited:

Dolt

May 12, 2019
This game is tagged as abandoned but the Patreon still seems to be chugging out updates?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
where ? apparently you are the only one who have them.
since none of us have them,to us is abandoned.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
where ? apparently you are the only one who have them.
since none of us have them,to us is abandoned.
You do realize there is a link to the Patreon account in the OP? The last post is May 10th. Which menstruating moderator got all horny and tagged this abandoned?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I don't think that's how moderator biology works.
No, true. I honestly don't know why I got so triggered. Fucking disappointed in myself. I'd delete the post but I think my shame ought to be there for all to see.

...and I've been so good lately in not doing ignorant things online... :mad:

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Guys, I've contacted the moderator regarding the tag, and it's been removed. :coffee:
The game is indeed in development, new content is already available on Patreon and a new update is coming this month, so we're all good. Stay tuned and be healthy, it's important these days.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bb12308 and TheMile

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
New title screen for the upcoming game update. Here we have housemaid Sofia and Ponygirl showing off their big boobs and firm butts in latex. Plus I've changed fonts for the title and game menu, and added a nice ballgag pointer. Particle effects add to the overall warm mood of the pic. ;):coffee:

Reactions: bb12308 and TheMile
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes