DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
I think that this act may attract a certain number of Russian-speaking players
The game is being developed in English and currently, there're no plans to make it in other languages. But things may change once the game is finished. :)

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hello, guys and gals!
A great pleasure to have my game on F95, big thanks to N7! I'm the guy behind the development of "House of Maids" and I'm the resident of F95, so I'm checking threads regularly and your feedback and constructive criticism are much appreciated!

Now a very short FAQ about v 0.0.1:
  1. How long is v0.0.1? A: almost an hour long (!) if you decide to try out all choices and routes;
  2. Male or female protagonist? A: Male
  3. Incest/NTR friendly? A: Yes/No NTR
  4. Do you plan to move to 0.0.2? A: v0.0.2 is already available on Patreon and adds almost 30-40 minutes of content, check out the changelog.
  5. Dark Cube, are you another lazy tasteless dev? A: two updates in one month, almost two hours of content, lewd scenes with hot chicks on every corner - no, not lazy! :) Tasteless? Check out the game! :D
That's it for now, I'll be happy to hear more from you, guys. Keep playing and stay sharp!
Hi there,
Do you Plan official or unofficial Android Version port?
Game looks interesting and I wanna try it...
Thx for answer.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Hi there,
Do you Plan official or unofficial Android Version port?
Game looks interesting and I wanna try it...
Thx for answer.
Hi, olbor48
It'll depend on what Android versions will be available at the time of its porting. The game engine also has certain requirements for successful porting. We'll see how it goes.
Glad that you like the game! :)

Reactions: olbor48

M'95

May 17, 2019
I enjoy your creation, keep it up (y)

One thing though: This is not Patreon, sex with step-sister = Fake-cest.

I suggest removing the incest tag or adding a patch otherwise there will be many disappointed people :(

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Ok So I have been here a few days silently looking around (( yes I admit I am new and shy)) saw this and had to try it out.

Thought's:
Pros:
Intro seems to drag on and on and on. (( I almost fell asleep))
Finally get to the mansion and the good stuff ha[ens. (( Kinky fetishes for the win))
Get the first quest and to the stables and suddenly it ends..

Hmmm ok interesting enough loved the part once getting to the mansion.

Cons:
There seems to be a lag in the text. Meaning click to move to the next set of text and wait for 4 to 6 second.....Get text read it click text (( rinse and repeat)
The entire game seems to jump or jerk every 3 or 4 minutes (( does not happen on any other game played so far))
The MC character thought processes (( when thinking to himself)) seems to be extremely heavily done. feels like he is almost a egotistical Perv that can not get over himself. (( sorry just my opinion))
The personal thoughts feel like they are more important then the actual game content.

Ok judgement on what is there:
Premise is a wonderful start, concept and over all plot....I love it.
Just needs more story and polishing as well as more fine tuning in general.

I hope this is not to harsh for it being My first post

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Ok So I have been here a few days silently looking around (( yes I admit I am new and shy)) saw this and had to try it out.
Ok judgement on what is there:
Premise is a wonderful start, concept and over all plot....I love it.
Just needs more story and polishing as well as more fine tuning in general.

I hope this is not to harsh for it being My first post
Hi, Exotica
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, every opinion counts and helps to improve the game and make it better.
Keep playing and congrats on your first post on F95! ;) (y)

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes