rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
No actual maids in this game, I'm guessing? Like, cleaning girls with rubber household gloves?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi, Dole!
Sorry, but the game is stable and works as intended. Not a single crash has been reported by patrons or players on other gaming portals.
Saves work fine as well, unless you decide to save while making a choice, such saves may not work. Avoid saving when choice options are on the screen. Skip works fine too, but you're probably talking about the exam episode, which actually requires you to perform certain tasks, you can't just skip it. That's why you're in the loop. Just do the teacher's tasks and the story continues.
You may also try the web version of the game on Newgrounds if PC/MAC client is not comfortable for you. Cheers! ;)
Have you thought about it that people use different PCs? (slow PCs, fast PCs, old PCs, new Pcs, hardware is different)

The bugs are all known and have something to do with the engine you use when I remember a lot of other games.

Some games have fixed it very late for example the save/load problem.

When you code a skip function and it don´t stop when the Question is over you have a loop. It gives a lot of Hentai Games and other Games they stop and have no loop. We have the year 2019 and not the early 80s with progammed and we can´t fix it because of limeted space.

When the Game crash it crash (hang up "in the forest") and it have to do with the Game and when I report it it is enough for you to check it. Look at the people here how many from them report bugs or not around 99,9% report no bugs !!!

When you dream about your stepsister and unlock the secret Windows scene from your teacher this is aso no bug or what?

When you have no interest to fix bugs then tell it !!! We can use our time better.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Hi, Dole! The game is being improved and fixed on a regular basis. Your notes have already been addressed, nothing else to add. Thanks for sharing your opinion, it helps to make the game better!(y)

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
when u take a first scene, u make some childrens in real live :)
3 erotic images in skip mode within 10 minutes! (1 topless and 2 with bra)

does not remember the selection in options menu

SHIFT+DEL

Last edited:

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
@DarkCube Hi there dev !

First of all let me just say that I am a big fan of your work!

Thank you for making this awesome game !

I just have one question...

How long is the game planned to be?

Like how many updates more before the game can be considered complete?

Let us know if you're comfortable sharing this information with us !

Thank you for this and lots of love to you !

Reactions: DarkCube

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
@DarkCube Hi there dev !

First of all let me just say that I am a big fan of your work!

Thank you for making this awesome game !

I just have one question...

How long is the game planned to be?

Like how many updates more before the game can be considered complete?

Let us know if you're comfortable sharing this information with us !

Thank you for this and lots of love to you !
Hi!
I'm glad that you're really enjoying the game, much appreciated! ;)
Regarding your question, there's no exact date set in stone for now. But every major character will be getting a loyalty mission, which is basically an update or two for each mission. Some player choices lead to additional scenes (like memories and flashbacks), which also require time to finish them. And then there's the ending episode, which will also require two updates or so. So that's how things look right now. :)

• Love
Reactions: fuckyouassholes

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Bit of feedback:

1. Give people a way to save at choices.
2. Give people a way to stop skipping at will.
3. Don't make skip keep going after choices.
4. For all that is holy, DO NOT MAKE THE ESCAPE KEY EXIT THE GAME WITHOUT CONFIRMATION!

Those first three are pretty much standard for visual novels, and that last one... just why?

Reactions: Arcane666

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Bit of feedback:

1. Give people a way to save at choices.
2. Give people a way to stop skipping at will.
3. Don't make skip keep going after choices.
4. For all that is holy, DO NOT MAKE THE ESCAPE KEY EXIT THE GAME WITHOUT CONFIRMATION!

Those first three are pretty much standard for visual novels, and that last one... just why?
Hi, Scars Unseen
Thanks for your feedback! Tech issues with saves at choice screens and ESC key are on the engine side, they are known to its devs and hopefully will be solved in the next stable build.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes