freereal

Nov 10, 2017
to mute the damn music: right after starting the game make a RIGHT click (at the black screen befor the main menu) it will open a menu. ther under AUDIO you can change the music and sound and voice from 100% till 0%. now your ears should be save from.

Reactions: BlackGhost

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
black screen at startup. how to fix? sorry for my English I use Google translator
Hi, EHOTZ
The game starts fine for me, so don't know what you mean. However, make sure that you're running v0.2.4 on a 64bit system. If you can't start the game at all for some reason, try its browser version on Newgrounds or Gamejolt.

Jul 23, 2018
Hi, EHOTZ
The game starts fine for me, so don't know what you mean. However, make sure that you're running v0.2.4 on a 64bit system. If you can't start the game at all for some reason, try its browser version on Newgrounds or Gamejolt.
What engine does the game use?

Dec 23, 2017
Am i playing this wrong? there's 2 updates that the game ends for me in the girl with the drinks, i see the changelog sayin about new endings, new story arc and the only new thing that i managed to play was the blonde in the dream, if there's more gameplay than that i must be doing something terribly wrong

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Am i playing this wrong?
Hi, Dark_Moustache
Don't know your manner of playing (hope it's not a "skipitallcomplain" mode), but here's a list of girls you encounter/interact with in v0.2.4 update:
  1. School teacher (complete)
  2. Stepsister (complete)
  3. Jessie Joys (complete)
  4. maid Vicky (episode)
  5. maid Sofia (episode)
  6. girl/futa flashback (complete)
  7. Slave (futa/girl) (complete)
  8. Irina (complete, 3 new endings)

So start another playthrough, make other choices and get other scenes with different babes. Hope you'll like it.:cool:

Jul 23, 2018
DarkCube Will the Android version be or can it not wait? I assume that it will not be because Is the game made on a motor not compatible with Android? just want to know :3

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
DarkCube Will the Android version be or can it not wait? I assume that it will not be because Is the game made on a motor not compatible with Android? just want to know :3
The engine is compatible with Android, so the mobile version of the game is on the list for future updates.

Jul 23, 2018
The engine is compatible with Android, so the mobile version of the game is on the list for future updates.
Well, Well, I just have to wait)) because My pc does not pull this artwork. I seriously consider this hentai game a work of art like so many others. (as I am glad that Google made a google translator: D)

Reactions: DarkCube

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Well, Well, I just have to wait)) because My pc does not pull this artwork. I seriously consider this hentai game a work of art like so many others. (as I am glad that Google made a google translator: D)
Always a pleasure to meet the fan of hentai games. ;)

Jul 23, 2018
DarkCube I am sorry, but if you are not in a day, could you add a Russian language translation of Google translator to the game. to put it simply, I couldn’t add the Google translation of the Russian language to the game. Naturally, if you are not difficult)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes