Others House of Pandemonium ~Remastered~ [v4.00] [Salty justice]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The chapters are being developed out of their chronological order since they can be played in any order after 1 is completed.
The patrons saw what the plans were and voted for them based on what monsters are in them.

Yep, they are different games that share a setting. Classic Mode is a direct port of an Inform game, and Corrupter Mode is an extra mode.
After those were completed, we started work on Adventure Mode, featuring the same characters but all-new artwork and scenarios.
Ok I guess that does make sense. Though I'd wager the gender shift is the reason why people voted chapter 5 lol.

But honestly I'm impressed. Once changed to a monster girl, I was expecting to play through a sequence before a game over. Not actually play as a monster girl. Unexpected but pretty awesome.

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
In chapter 5 I experience quite a lot of lag the bar at the top left is always full.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
Classic Mode is going to be updated in the future with "Enhanced Mode", which is (roughly) the same game as the original but with all the art replaced. That's one of the reasons for the work on Adventure Mode: Concepting out the many monster forms which will be put into Enhanced Mode.

That's a ways off, though.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
The game gets development updates every Monday on this blog:

It's looking like the next prototype will be in October at the current rate.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
Bumping with an update. Prototype 5-3d is now available to the public! Details are at the blog post

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
I really liked the classic mode of this game. Is there any other games that are similar to this?

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
I'll admit, I wish the adventure mode had more bad ends, I like the 'turn into a monster, forget who she was and wander off' thing, but there seems be like, 5 in total and are super spread apart, and even then they just end with her remembering. Of course I could be just garbage at this, sinceI spent way to long in both chapters running around not knowing where to go or what to do

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
The normal executable uses Allegro, the modded exes use SDL. They are provided on the off chance that certain computers can handle one library set but not the other, which is about 10% of users (mostly on older hardware).

As for the transformations, there's five in the first chapter and a temporary additional one. In chapter 5 there are six at current and more on the way.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
In Adventure Mode, in Chapter 1, there is a mansion full of spooky ghost maids in the northeast corner of the map. I don't need to tell you what to do from there.

In Classic mode, item chests are sometimes trapped with clouds of darkness that can possess you if you stand in them and run out of HP. The recently released Prototype 5-3f also adds Maids to Classic and Corrupter mode, which can clone you into one of them which is sorta possession.

Reactions: Yleke and Gaboris
Apr 20, 2018
i am underwhelmed by the boob size ... just saying... maybe make one or two hot and not loli types
I know your comment is old as fuck... But you consider these to be loli's? Or have the images for the game changed a ton since your comment? Like I'd consider these characters to be (legally 18) of the elder teen look 16-19ish?
As for bust size I agree the game should have 1 decently busty girl, an E or F cup definitely. But that's just a personal preference.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes