Others House of Pandemonium ~Remastered~ [v4.00] [Salty justice]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried playing the adventure mode 2 times and both times it fucked up my keyboard and made the Z button lock and I couldn't do anything but shut the game computer down to fix it. So I guess this ones headed for the garbage.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I tried playing the adventure mode 2 times and both times it fucked up my keyboard and made the Z button lock and I couldn't do anything but shut the game computer down to fix it. So I guess this ones headed for the garbage.
...How? Are you sure your Z button isn't just jammed?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tipoima

It only did it with this game and you could hear a noise whenever you clicked on something with the mouse I also saw a few errors on game start. Not sure if those caused any problems or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
On second thought, I do remember playing this on Win 7 year or two ago. But then again, lots of things can change in that time.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
I've heard reports without any further details that the game doesn't run on Windows 7.
Can you play the game in Classic Mode using the mouse? I'm not sure why the Z key would 'jam', do any of the other keys do this?
Does this happen with the SDL executable or the base executable (two are provided in case one doesn't work for some reason).

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
What does 'Tourist mode' do?

Nevermind found it in the game guide in the readme. Triples party's damage.

Last edited:

Guritas

Apr 15, 2018
In adventure chapter 1 after reading Claudia's notebook with the Rilmani symbol on it Mei and Florentia talks about poking around the Dimensional trap for some hint. Where do I have too look cause I have been stuck on this part for a while.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
In adventure chapter 1 after reading Claudia's notebook with the Rilmani symbol on it Mei and Florentia talks about poking around the Dimensional trap for some hint. Where do I have too look cause I have been stuck on this part for a while.
On the roof, there's a small room with a big mirror.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
I hope the dev or a fan can help me out here is there like a quest guide for adventure mode? I find myself getting turned around really easy and losing/forgetting important quest directions. Also why is there no quest tracker? Unless the story is much more straight forward than i make it seem

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes