Others House of Pandemonium ~Remastered~ [v4.00] [Salty justice]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
how do i become a queen bee?
In adventure or classic mode. For classic mode you get promoted once the queen dies I think? Or if you become a bee after the queen dies. For adventure it's just a costume that's unlocked for chapter 1.

I hope the dev or a fan can help me out here is there like a quest guide for adventure mode? I find myself getting turned around really easy and losing/forgetting important quest directions. Also why is there no quest tracker? Unless the story is much more straight forward than i make it seem
Try these two made by a super fan:
chapter 1:

Chapter 5:

Sadly no quest tracker so far, although if you have made a friend you can talk to them at campfires for hints.

• Love
Reactions: Lycanthrokeith

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
In adventure or classic mode. For classic mode you get promoted once the queen dies I think? Or if you become a bee after the queen dies. For adventure it's just a costume that's unlocked for chapter 1.

Try these two made by a super fan:
chapter 1:
Google Drive

Chapter 5:
Google Drive

Sadly no quest tracker so far, although if you have made a friend you can talk to them at campfires for hints.
Ah thank you friend

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
I saw whilst at the campfire that there was a code option? Are there code that give me stuff and if so what are they?

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I saw whilst at the campfire that there was a code option? Are there code that give me stuff and if so what are they?
It's mostly not in the game yet. It works as a way to trigger debug stuff, and for bonus unlockables. Mostly costumes you can optionally unlock and then make available earlier in the via a password. Mei's queen bee costume is supposed to work like that I think. Also maybe patreon bonuses.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VoltzzSwagga

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
I may be able to help, but I will need some diagnostics. Boot the program from console (you can use the ZBlockAudio.bat file for this) and tell me what the last line in the console is.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
I may be able to help, but I will need some diagnostics. Boot the program from console (you can use the ZBlockAudio.bat file for this) and tell me what the last line in the console is.
it says lua error during (B) loading: cannot open DeveloperLocal/override.lua no such file or directory i think this is the only error it says

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
yep every time i try to play chapter 5 it gets stuck in the loading screen for 10min at least then closes the whole game i really love your game but i can only play chapter 1 for some reason and its no fun if i cant see all transformations in adventure mode
:(

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
This leads me to suspect the game may not have all the memory it needs to execute. Luckily, there is a way to find out.
At program startup, go to Global Options, then Engine and Display Options, and set "Use Low Res for Adventure Mode" to true.
This will cause Adventure Mode to use 1/4 size graphics. It will look crusty as hell, but if the game still runs, it means it was running out of VRAM and could not finish loading. It will look bad but hopefully be playable.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
This leads me to suspect the game may not have all the memory it needs to execute. Luckily, there is a way to find out.
At program startup, go to Global Options, then Engine and Display Options, and set "Use Low Res for Adventure Mode" to true.
This will cause Adventure Mode to use 1/4 size graphics. It will look crusty as hell, but if the game still runs, it means it was running out of VRAM and could not finish loading. It will look bad but hopefully be playable.
thxs that worked

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
how do u defeat the 8000 health enemy in the mines?
Broadly? Make sure 55 has the block ability, use the block ability during the phases where she focuses 55, use f1 to track her changing vulnerabilities, focus on builidng stun so she is doing less damage and learn her patterns.

Specifically: Try this guide made by a super fan:

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I ...really am not a fan of Chapter 5. Not to into robots and TBH...it drags on. I LOVE Chp 1 though. I like how its more open, I think this whole of adventure mode would work amazing in a Open world setting.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Okay so...uhh I got a serious issue with CHP 5 and the mines, not sure what happened but any time I go to floor 32 the game just black screens, doesnt lock up or anything but its like it cant load that map or something.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
Help why does the text and game look like this?
Textures are unable to load. Each of those white boxes is a letter in the font, but the font did not upload so it's a white box. Likewise, the background did not upload so it's a white box.

Okay so...uhh I got a serious issue with CHP 5 and the mines, not sure what happened but any time I go to floor 32 the game just black screens, doesnt lock up or anything but its like it cant load that map or something.
Might be a leftover from a collisions problem that happened a while back. Might not be, but:

This zip can be extracted to your
\Games\AdventureMode\Maps\RegulusMines\ folder. It contains the four levels that could be at floor 32 (these are pre-made levels with special quest stuff on them, not randomly generated). You can replace the .slf files in your existing folder with these ones, and hopefully that will fix the bug.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Textures are unable to load. Each of those white boxes is a letter in the font, but the font did not upload so it's a white box. Likewise, the background did not upload so it's a white box.

Might be a leftover from a collisions problem that happened a while back. Might not be, but:

This zip can be extracted to your
\Games\AdventureMode\Maps\RegulusMines\ folder. It contains the four levels that could be at floor 32 (these are pre-made levels with special quest stuff on them, not randomly generated). You can replace the .slf files in your existing folder with these ones, and hopefully that will fix the bug.
Do you knows a way to fix this issues?

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
If you haven't already, an SDL and AL executable are provided. Try the other one, sometimes one works and the other doesn't (depends on system drivers). Also, check your console for errors and post the log here so I can check it.

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
The game has been updated to include the content in chapter 1 redone and combat revamped.

Adventure links:

Classic links:

Reactions: ejmuerte
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes