Others House of Pandemonium ~Remastered~ [v4.00] [Salty justice]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
On linux, both current (5-3f) and previous (5-3d) build crashes due to not having FMODBASS libraries available (no ".so" files), both 5-3d and 5-3f. Downloading the libraries from un4seen and using patchelf to find the libraries seem to work correctly... just to be clear, this wasn't something I was expected to do, right?

"plain" Windows build under wine crashes silently; Windows SDL and SDL+FMOD builds crash with a null pointer dereference.

While playing the first chapter, the game crashes when I open the blue chest due north after I exit the sewers(?). Null pointer dereference, with a crash in "EntityManager:: PurgeDestructingEntities". Same happens with the blue chest in the sewers.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I'm sorry, but where can I find libbass?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I think lua higher than 5.1 was masked for some reason, can we perhaps switch to luajit somehow? It has lua52compat option...

Code:
 eix dev-lang/lua
[I] dev-lang/lua
     Available versions:  
     (0)    5.1.5-r4
     (5.1)  [M]5.1.5-r100 [M]5.1.5-r101 [M]5.1.5-r102
     (5.2)  [M]~5.2.3 [M]~5.2.3-r1 [M]~5.2.3-r2 [M]~5.2.3-r3 [M]~5.2.4 [M]~5.2.4-r1
     (5.3)  [M]~5.3.3 [M]~5.3.3-r1 [M]~5.3.3-r2 [M]~5.3.5 [M]~5.3.5-r1
       {+deprecated emacs readline static test test-complete ABI_MIPS="n32 n64 o32" ABI_RISCV="lp64 lp64d" ABI_S390="32 64" ABI_X86="32 64 x32"}
     Installed versions:  5.1.5-r4(12:06:23 05/08/19)(deprecated readline -emacs -static ABI_MIPS="-n32 -n64 -o32" ABI_RISCV="-lp64 -lp64d" ABI_S390="-32 -64" ABI_X86="64 -32 -x32")
     Homepage:            http://www.lua.org/
     Description:         A powerful light-weight programming language designed for extending applications

* dev-lang/luajit
     Available versions:  (2) 2.0.2 ~2.0.3 2.0.3-r1 2.0.4 ~2.0.5 2.0.5-r1 **2.1.0_beta3
       {lua52compat static-libs}
     Homepage:            http://luajit.org/
     Description:         Just-In-Time Compiler for the Lua programming language

Found 2 matches

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
anyone know how to complete the Electrosprite adventure? I'm stuck after [Susan] disappears and the thought bubble tells me to talk to amanda.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
You can find the Bass library for a Linux compilation here:

(I'm not a pro at Linux releases so forgive me on that front)

As for the electrosprite adventure: If you're playing it from the main menu, that's a part of Adventure Mode. It's partway through chapter 5. It is provided from the main menu in case people want to play it as-is.
In the adventure mode part, you're supposed to log out of the game and talk to Amanda, who then tells you to use the command:
"warp debugroom"
Which warps you to where Susan escaped to.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
(Off the top of my head)
Chapter 1:
2 H-scenes with Adina
1 Dubcon sequence with Nadia (during the werecat TF)
1 werecat orgy with Cassandra
1 scene of a bee girl, uh, "gathering nectar" from alraune Mei
Plus all of the transformations are euphemisms for sex, obviously

Chapter 5:
1 scene of Sophie "Inspecting" Latex Drone Christine
1 scene of Darkmatter Christine giving birth to the universe
1 scene of Eldritch-rape by Vivify on Christine
1 extended milking scene
1 brief makeout session between Sophie and Christine
1 scene of a raiju eating out Christine (with pictures!)
And the usual transformations business.

I may have missed one or two.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
(Off the top of my head)
Chapter 1:
2 H-scenes with Adina
1 Dubcon sequence with Nadia (during the werecat TF)
1 werecat orgy with Cassandra
1 scene of a bee girl, uh, "gathering nectar" from alraune Mei
Plus all of the transformations are euphemisms for sex, obviously

Chapter 5:
1 scene of Sophie "Inspecting" Latex Drone Christine
1 scene of Darkmatter Christine giving birth to the universe
1 scene of Eldritch-rape by Vivify on Christine
1 extended milking scene
1 brief makeout session between Sophie and Christine
1 scene of a raiju eating out Christine (with pictures!)
And the usual transformations business.

I may have missed one or two.
Does that mean this game doesn't have any 'Battle Fuck'?

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Like... is there any actual sexual content? Not seein' anything in the tags nor classic mode, and i wanted to ask before i get any further in adventure mode.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
Update: Prototype 5-5d is now out to non-patrons. Until the admins update it, here's the download links ( ) ( )
This marks chapter 5 as story-complete. There are still a few content additions to go, such as cut-content, missing dialogue, and bugfixes, but you can now play chapter 5 to the end and see the ending(s).

Also, the missing map thing was a bug and should be fixed in this version.

Reactions: ejmuerte

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Like... is there any actual sexual content? Not seein' anything in the tags nor classic mode, and i wanted to ask before i get any further in adventure mode.
If you still care, there is little. Whatever content there is, is either in text or barely counts as sexual. (I remember only like 4 actual proper sex scenes). It's more of a crutch for transformation content.

Reactions: Zeroed in

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
It's a kink-oriented game. There is sexual content in text, and a few images in both chapters (masturbation and oral) during the TF sequences.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes