VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is it just me or does the girl in the second picture have a head that is too small for her body?
It's not just you, because it really is significantly smaller than any human being should have.

Here are some examples of average female proportions that I have posted previously elsewhere:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fashion models are drawn a bit taller

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Nice to get some feed back and comments, so thanks for those and I think we did a decent job for two complete novices.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Get what you are saying but this an INTRO next update will be V0.1, which is the start of the story
Sorry my comment was aimed at the previous post
No listing of the amount of content in the game = Me not even wasting my time on yet another, 0.00000000000000000001 version
I just don't understand what he expects with a .1 release of anything, it's a proof of concept and is a valid thing to do and one should actually take a look at, provide some valid feedback to the developer/s. And by valid I mean exactly what he didn't do. It's how things get better and the developer can work in the direction the "players" said they wanted it to or not. I'm just a person that thinks people that don't get involved should stop whining about how things turn out.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
It's not just you, because it really is significantly smaller than any human being should have.

Here are some examples of average female proportions that I have posted previously elsewhere:

Fashion models are drawn a bit taller

Head not too small it just the pose that makes it look like it is

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
It's something we know we have to improve but working on a non exsistent budget gave us next no choices on the UI
Wait what? There were no other free fonts you could use? There were no other (free or otherwise) engines? There was no possibility of researching the UI issue you had with Unity, on say, Google (which is also free by the way)? Because of a "non-existent budget"!?

Admitting to mistakes or lack of knowledge can be admirable, we all start at zero and have to learn, but giving lame excuses is weak. If your budget precludes a particular path for development (or a level of quality on that particular path), pick one that is within your means - an engine like Renpy would be suitable; a tried and tested favorite.

Good luck with the development.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Head not too small it just the pose that makes it look like it is
Whether it is or not, don't move forward with more content before working out the models first. As you've said, you guys are novices and going over it again can only help build up your skills.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Great idea, but please--for the love of god--use a different font and change the design of your female models. They look alien and unproportional, especially in terms of neck length and head size.

Reactions: str8up and MrJ

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
I really can't take this one seriously with the models. It's like Michael Jackson's surgery but genetic.

It would work if it was 2D stylized but not in 3D at all.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up and anon280

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Is it just me or does the girl in the second picture have a head that is too small for her body?
look at this dude... look at his neck... bwahahaHAHA! like the horse at the right painting bwaaaaaaaahHAHAHAHAH!!!
:happyblush

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
1. Mom's dress looks like she's wearing cake frosting--maybe change the dress or the texture?
2. Game save/exit non-intuitive. I had to 3 finger salute to get out of the game.
3. I don't hate the character models, but maybe some minor fixes would help.
4. MC acts so lazy at the outset that I start to dislike him--maybe tone it down a little?
5. If you're developing voyeur content, then sneaking will be one factor, but ultimately hidden cams seem like the logical development
6. Does MC have any goal besides making money? Try to develop a motivation here

Keep it up!

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Good Start I like it so far, yes some tweaking needed but that's the point of Alphas/betas/Intros demos etc. the Dev gets some feedback, and carry's on with the Development. The Models are something fresh, I like that the dev didn't just use pre made ones, the house assets are also good looking, I'm looking to more of the house/environment in upcoming versions.

Maybe a bug but seems different resolutions/windowed cut the image off not all the text is there as the text box keeps moving around.

Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
With all the "budget problems" and problems people have had, I will just wait till the game is updated to having actual story content in it. This way we can both avoid a negative first impression of the game and can start on a good note. The game shows potential and I love the preview pics (and yes I also feel that the blonde character's head is too small in comparison to her body, it makes her look like she has a shrunken head. Though there is nothing wrong with the look of her overall, the size of the head should be proportionate to the size of the body so that it looks realistic). I personally can't wait till the some of the story content is added, then I'm sure I will enjoy it.

Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

jewuwee

Sep 1, 2017
Overview makes no sense. "I don't like rigid plot structures of other VN games, so I have a plot with two paths"
Like nearly every VN?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
girls are alright but their necks are stretched so it wierd that way. The sound doesn't turn all the way off. I need the shitty music to go away.

The story.....sorry it blows. The MC makes all other loser MCs look appealing. I mean theres few redeeming qualities and then there are what this character is made out to be. Zero redeeming qualities. Who wants to be this guy? I mean we're trying to be the MC and this is who we are? fuck. all. that.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes