Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
Ngl I came here for NTR but now Im only interested in Boruto's routes with other girls.

cuteperce

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
No, I got the latest version from here. Never played the previous version. Started from scratch.
I went through my code and identified the issue. Save files before Himawari's introduction will display an exception. You can get through it by clicking 'Rollback' or 'Ignore' until I fix the issue in a future update. The error won't affect your game/save in any way. Thanks for reporting!

Jan 3, 2021
I went through my code and identified the issue. Save files before Himawari's introduction will display an exception. You can get through it by clicking 'Rollback' or 'Ignore' until I fix the issue in a future update. The error won't affect your game/save in any way. Thanks for reporting!
Thanks. Glad my issue could be of help.

Reactions: cuteperce

DpzndX

Feb 7, 2019
Parody game like is my all time favorite especially if the the game is about my fav anime :love: Judging by the description of the game and the art, something very interesting is planned, I look forward to further development of the project). So far, it looks promising. :love: ;)(y)

Reactions: Dopplyn

Trikstep

Feb 13, 2021
Тhis save was created on a different device. Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed this file? I press yes and nothing happens! The save doesn't load. And this constant mini-game is exhausting. I take it you can't edit saves through Save Editor?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes